What's everyone's recomendation for new yz250 cranks..wrench rabbit, hot rods, wiseco, OEM

in thinking while I have her torn apart I'm going to do the top end as well traditionally I've only used single ring weisco pistons I don't race moto only woods has anyone had any experience with both double and single ring pistons as far as single rings giving you noticeably more power??

3 hours ago, mattman122 said:

Send your crank to Ken Oconnor and have him rebuild the OEM it will be cheaper and you will know it will be done correctly. 

I bought this 07 used and when I tore it apart it had a weisco crank in it so that's not an option unfortunately.

My chime. 

If you have the $$ get all OEM. 

Short on cash, for plug and play: get hotrods or wiseco, but OEM bearings/seals. 

Price of a rod, balance, work on original (if it's original OEM) is just shy of new. So why? 

9 hours ago, Jaker1996 said:

I bought this 07 used and when I tore it apart it had a weisco crank in it so that's not an option unfortunately.

I have an OEM laying around if you want to do the rebuild. Send me shipping and it's yours, could even send straight to your choice to rebuild, just send ship and paperwork and I'll do that also. Your choice. 

• Like 1