Forks feel like flat tire

Ok some help maybe?  2013 kx450f and modded to fit a set or mx-tech. 2007 yz250f forks.  Forks seem to wallow like a flat tire feeling or a wobbling shopping cart wheel.  Its slow speed and seems to worsen if I put weight on the bars you can feel it wants to just dig in.  It actually did, dug in and threw me down only going thru the pits thought I hit a dog at first.  Maybe not the fork setting but anybody have ideas?  They seem to work in turns good but straight I really lose confidence like its going to dig in and throw me off any time.  

When were the forks last serviced?

(oil, bushings, seals, cartridges purged if air etc)

Also, in the 'SSS' type forks the ISC pistons can crack.

Were the spring rates matched to the 450's heavier weight / your body weight ?

Until I reduced the mid-valve float and slightly stiffened their stacks, my YZ front end would

also feel like it plowed into face jumps rather than smoothly roll up on the jump face.

Edited by mlatour

Everything is new only 1 hour ride time after rebuild.  Jeremy Wilkey had .46 springs in there cause it was for a 250 project he recommended .50 which I put and seemed to help cause doesn't dive like it did before.  I contacted him on this but figure ill ask here too.

Oh tires are new too, MX3s up front amd back. 10 and 10.5 up front and 9.0 psi out back

Edited by pavetim

Are you sure the geometry hasn't been affected too much by switching on those forks: rake/trail etc.

Tire and wheel and spokes all brand new.  Well I compared the fork legs and tried to measure best I can and seems,they matched couldn't really find any actual info to show that info. But the geometry thing is totally possible.  I originally tried to contact KYB but no response.

Edited by pavetim

Talked the Jeremy wilkey and he said could be too much rebound, length or offset.  I can fool with rebound but i really need to get some specs in the forks and psf forks.  Harder now cause I sold them. Too my rebound always confused me so that means rebound is too fast or too hard right?