Rollers question,

I know the proper technique for rollers and when I did them on my 2011 rmz450 I did pretty good but on my 2013 kx450f it always seems like the front slams down and then I end up putting too much pressure on bars and the turn then.  Think this could be suspension adjustment?

Tricky one , how does the front feel on the rest ofvthe track

I have another post about this, but front feels good only problem is slow, medium speeds it wallows like a shopping cart tire like it wants to dig in any time and throw me down which it did yesterday.  I swapped my psf forks for a set of built SSS forks so I am working with mx-tech on rebound adjustments and trying to find info if i messed up geometry but hard to find any dimension specs.  Could it be problem with the shock making the front slam down? Just nowhere near as easy or comfortable as my rmz was

Edited by pavetim

Well it's not a rmz for a start and never will be , when I ran psf1 forks and shortened kyb shock on my ktm I messed up the geometry

It did it before the fork swap too just never figured it out.  Never worried about it cause I was in Japan for 2 years and no rollers there. 

• Like 1