How do i know if these are stock???

I bought an 08 KX 250F project bike from a guy that didn't take very good care of it. The fork caps are chewed up from him using the wrong tool. There is one bleed screw missing and the other was substituted for an unknown phillips head bolt. I'm breaking this bike down first and I know that I at least need to re-spring it. He was about 130 lbs...I'm 210. What are the things I need to check in the guts of the forks? Are there any indicators to figure out if he left them stock? I don't have much of a budget to send them to be re-valved or anything.

The first thing I'd do is get an owners manual for your bike. I've got a yamaha and the manual for it has lots of info, I'd imagine a Kawasaki manual is similar.
As far as where to find info on your forks check YouTube, this forum, the parts section on this site (shows exploded views) and your manual.
He may or may not have respringed the forks. Your springs might have some markings on them or they might not. You can make a home made spring rate tester if there's no markings.
As for telling if the valving is stock, look to see if the nut on the end has been grinded on. Typically the factory peens the end of the bolt to spread it out so the nut doesn't back off.