2 things guys. Help me out ?

Ok guys 2 things, since getting my 06 r I have been pondering what if anything I could possibly "upgrade" on the bike. Now I know this thing already rips extremely hard just curious what people who know a lot about them like to do to them. Also riding around is fun and I've popped a few small wheelies but I kind of want to step it up a bit, while still trying to shake the nervous unknown territory of serious wheeling. How can I practice that more safely and effectively. Any tips tricks and advice only thing I really know is just foot on rear brake. That's about it. Not to mention I'm 6' 230. Thanks again. Btw absolutely loving owning a Crf450r. I've loved Kawasaki and now I'm proud team red ?

Changes to my 07 for just casual trailriding: oring chain with spacer washer for front sprocket, 49t rear for better play riding gearing, cr mini high handlebars with tusk barkbusters and handguards, fly racing handlebar is cheap, narrow for trails and no cutting required, no toil filter with screenless cage, fuel screw tuned richer for best start and no backfiring, iridium plug, soften compression front and rear, mobil 15w50 in motor and trans, magura hydraulic clutch for lightest possible clutch and consistent engagement, works connection mx skid plate for minimum frame protection, just ordered pro moto kickstand. I love my 07 450, fast as hell, great play bike track or trail. These are not racing mods but the motor stock seems race ready as is and the jetting was really good, stock muffler is light and sounds great, suspension seems to fit me for play ridding and i weigh 195.IMG_0142.JPG