Dungey's Dope Flavored Drink

So what does everyone think? Dungey getting desperate? While on the line he pulls a red colored drink out of his mechanics backpack and looks at it, then digs in the bag again and pulls out another bottle covered up with a rag so the contents can't be seen and takes a quick sip and stuffs it back in the bag. Even Ralph commented on it.

• Like 2

Aldon must have figured something out last week at the chemical factory . 

• Like 3

My grandma used to always take a sip of her special water which would give her the powers needed to whoop our asses.  I suppose it would work on a guy like Dungey too.

Edited by Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz
  • Like 8

There was a time where it would have been a beer chugged, words with Reed, perhaps a scuffle, no whining in front of the cameras, throwing a tantrum to Roger for the audience to see.  Dungey needs to wrap some oily rags around his ankles, keep the ants from eating his candy ass. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Let's talk about the much more important stuff that happened tonight HA

You mean like Musquin immediately ending up on Dungey's ass, then mysteriously fading waaaay back off of him?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

You mean like Musquin immediately ending up on Dungey's ass, then mysteriously fading waaaay back off of him?

Drank the wrong drink. When he becomes the annointed one... the right drink will be handed to him wrapped up in a rag so the label cant be seen either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spooge said:

You have to admit a slug or two of whiskey can sometimes help to calm the nerves...........

Dude, drinking an ice cold beer after a couple hot sessions on a hot summer day totally rejuvenates you & makes for the next two sessions too.  There's actually a study proving beer as a good recovery drink.  Not suggested but does work.

• Like 4

He put down Aldons special concoction of wheat grass, mindfx, tiger semen, roids, and malt vinegar and went for the "miracle spring water" instead. Guess we all know how that turned out...

Edited by Casing-daily
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, redrider144 said:

You could tell the way Marvin kept looking down & not making eye contact, the expressions on his face that he was telling a fib & he didn't like it.

• Like 3

Maybe I need to watch the race, but Reed held Dumgey up like 3 seconds?  Marvin in theory should have been right on his rear sometime mid second lap of Reed holding him up, yet he wasn't & I don't think he gained the time that Ryan lost yet Marvins laptimes I am assuming were there with Reeds & Dumgeys.  

New conspiracy;  What if Marvin took it upon himself to back it down & now feels bad?  I get the ghey vide between he & Dungey, like one day at the track they rolled back to the pits & one of them was like.  "Man, your hair looks really good sweaty & messy, you should wear it like that."  (Takes off shirts to cool down) They complain about the wives, talk about not getting any at home, boring sex lives. One says, "you know the way the sun hits your chest & the sweat glistens off your chest" (licks lips) "that sweet bead rolling down your belly button".  They have that awkward laugh & BOOM, "Broke Back Practice Track".  If they can keep that secret, they can keep team tactics secret.  Wonder what they tell Marvin the Manchurian Candidate to do to Reed next week?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Dude, drinking an ice cold beer after a couple hot sessions on a hot summer day totally rejuvenates you & makes for the next two sessions too.  There's actually a study proving beer as a good recovery drink.  Not suggested but does work.

Well I suggest it!

• Like 2

On 4/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, motonack said:

So what does everyone think? Dungey getting desperate? While on the line he pulls a red colored drink out of his mechanics backpack and looks at it, then digs in the bag again and pulls out another bottle covered up with a rag so the contents can't be seen and takes a quick sip and stuffs it back in the bag. Even Ralph commented on it.

he's drinking what tomac has been drinking. i would.

On 4/2/2017 at 0:02 PM, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

:rolleyes: