Maybe he didn't see the flag?

What was the drama during the heat race? Any other rider would have put a block pass on reed the first turn they could done deal, Dungey didn't want to risk going down over the win.

• Like 1

There should have been a Black flag well before he pulled that stunt for an entire lap.  That potentially could have been a 6-point swing in the points.

...and I was rooting for Tomac.

It looks like Tomac gets Dungey's asterisk, this year.

:smirk:

Edited by CORider63
  • Like 3

Fox Sports had a good view of last week's 450 Main Start when Dungey helped Reed find the ground. Dungey even gave Reed a chickwing flick for good measure. I wondered in the Detroit Bench Racing thread how Reed would deal with it. Tonight I found out.

• Like 9

Reed held his line per the rules.  Dungey breaks rules with his roid habits.  Dirty people don't know they're dirty.  Chad knows he's dirty & therefore he isn't dirty. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Reed held his line per the rules.  Dungey breaks rules with his roid habits.  Dirty people don't know they're dirty.  Chad knows he's dirty & therefore he isn't dirty. 

Not entirely...

Here's the 2017 SX Rules:

4.17 Flags and Lights
It is the rider’s responsibility to be aware of their surroundings
at all times while on track. Safety is a main priority and the
riders must obey all official signals and directions given to
them. Any rider failing to do so may be penalized.
a. Solid Blue Flag:
1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders.
2. When conditions allow, move out of the fast line.
3. Hold your line (don’t ride erratically) and do not impede the
faster riders progress.

4. Riders disregarding the blue flag may be black-flagged at
the discretion of Race Director.

Edited by CORider63
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, CORider63 said:

Not entirely...

Here's the 2017 SX Rules:

4.17 Flags and Lights
It is the rider’s responsibility to be aware of their surroundings
at all times while on track. Safety is a main priority and the
riders must obey all official signals and directions given to
them. Any rider failing to do so may be penalized.
a. Solid Blue Flag:
1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders.
2. When conditions allow, move out of the fast line.
3. Hold your line (don’t ride erratically) and do not impede the
faster riders progress.

4. Riders disregarding the blue flag may be black-flagged at
the discretion of Race Director.

Well 3 is kind of a "catch 22" (funny pun) Because he technically held his line also LOL

• Like 2

Dungey getting held up by that has been lapper was bullshit.  Reed should of been blagged flagged.  What he did was bullshit. If that where Tomac following Reed he would of been on the ground. Tomac has never played that game.  Wilson tried it in the Lites and Tomac s took care of the problem and Wilson has not been the same since.  Dungey needed to take care of that problem after a half lap. But the mr nice guy in him won't let him do it.

• Like 9

Reed has always been a bitch. I guess the typical American thought process is to always forget how much of a self-entitled prick he has always been and to give him chance after chance as a fan of the sport. I hope someone punts his ass so the ones that always remember how much of a jerk he actually is can have a laugh.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, RMZ819 said:

Dungey getting held up by that has been lapper was bullshit.  Reed should of been blagged flagged.  What he did was bullshit. If that where Tomac following Reed he would of been on the ground. Tomac has never played that game.  Wilson tried it in the Lites and Tomac s took care of the problem and Wilson has not been the same since.  Dungey needed to take care of that problem after a half lap. But the mr nice guy in him won't let him do it.

I really wanted to see if Dungey could catch Tomac, but I think Tomac was laying up a little, resting just in case he needed to let the big dog feed.  If Reed was that much slower, Dungey should have made quick work of him.  Chad did teach the Dung a lesson today.  He saw a weakness, and he exposed it to Dungy so that going forward he could learn something from it, and advance from the experience.  You see, in some way that is a vet giving some wisdom to the young champion.  Next week if it happens again, Dungey will have to get much more aggressive, and dispose of the problem much quicker, but who are we kidding...Dungey had a streak of aggression for all of maybe two races.  Needs to learn how to unleash it as needed to get passes made much faster.  How long did Millsaps hold up Dungey last week.  Different situation I know, but Dungey needs to learn how to make a pass.  Reed is his new mentor, regardless of if he liked it or not.

• Like 7

I feel like rd should have been more stern on the track. Its his championship. If he wants it so bad. Maybe he should let someone know, because a back marker was just making a champion look bad.

• Like 4

Dumgey has no one but himself to blame.  I noticed 5 days without the Hydromax I wasn't as aggressive, feisty or instinctual.  Instead of a 5" swelled flaccid hang; it was shriveled up, thin, week.  I was also out of my meds, forgot my testosterone sups & my blood was't palatalizing, pumping HGH or proteins, but I suspect it has more to do with forgetting the Hydro.   Lastly, Dumgey lets this distract him from the fact that if he or a loved may have been diagnosed with mesothelioma & is entitled to financial compensation.  Might just not need this championship after all.

• Like 4

That was the team Yamaha flag. They wave it every corner so reed knows which way to go.

Thank you for this comment... made my day.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BBA said:

Reed has always been a bitch. I guess the typical American thought process is to always forget how much of a self-entitled prick he has always been and to give him chance after chance as a fan of the sport. I hope someone punts his ass so the ones that always remember how much of a jerk he actually is can have a laugh.

When I was walking the pits I saw Reed.  I told him that I have an avatar bet with a guy that hates him.  He said he "understood" and that he would take care of me.  Dude is a class act.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 11

and dungey is a puss.....I was waiting for him to totally stuff reed in a corner.......would have been awesome.....instead he does nothing and won't even bitch about it in the post race interview.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rmxtgh said:

....instead he does nothing and won't even bitch about it in the post race interview.

Yea, he should have just said what they usually do and complain about "lappers".  Put Chad where he belongs, with all of the other "also ran's":lol:

• Like 1