Whoa

Looks like Reedy just became the new JS7. Vital is just full of piss and vinegar right now, "stick a fork in him", "irrelevant since 2010", etc.

I'm neutral on it. Half of me says if you're gonna talk shit on a post-heat interview then you can expect main event turmoil, and half of me says blue flag+16th place=GTFO of the way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chrisdutton said:

Looks like Reedy just became the new JS7. Vital is just full of piss and vinegar right now, "stick a fork in him", "irrelevant since 2010", etc.

I'm neutral on it. Half of me says if you're gonna talk shit on a post-heat interview then you can expect main event turmoil, and half of me says blue flag+16th place=GTFO of the way.

Tomac had 3 guys in front of him that refused to get out of the racing line while Dungey was playing patty-cake with Reed.  All Reed accomplished was to even it up, without Reed, Dungey unfairly catches up to Tomac.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac had 3 guys in front of him that refused to get out of the racing line while Dungey was playing patty-cake with Reed.  All Reed accomplished was to even it up, without Reed, Dungey unfairly catches up to Tomac.

Dude, the flies are so thick around your shit bait post that you can't even read the words.

jurassic-park-50.png

• Like 4

It was bull. Reed was being a dock because of Ryan being a pu55! That's all this is about. Reed feels like he should be where Dungey is. and if it was him(reed) he would be on a mission unlike the biggest fairy champion you ever saw. Rd is straight pu55ified. Reverted back to 2013. That might be strong words what I mean. He is getting flustered in multiple areas per lap. Its like he forgot how to go around the track without someone taking up property in his head. Marvin let him go like 5 times when I watched the highlights. Towards the end it seemed like he picked it back up? Tomac looked wrecked after the race. Maybe rd could have caught him without the reed trucking Yamaha trying to use a 96" beam width rear bumper...
The mental anguish that's now flowing within the viens Is what will push him. If it doesn't than he is broken. Should retire before mx.

• Like 2