Dungey fans need cheese with their whine

Good for Reed. Total puss move by RBKTM team tonight -- Marvin was obviously faster than Dungey but laid up to give Dungey the cheap points he doesnt deserve. Its only fitting to have Reed stall Dungey's push toward the end of the race. Wouldnt matter anyways as Tomac is clearly the fastest rider on the track this year. If it wasnt for the mechanical issue earlier in the season, this championship wouldnt even be close!

• Like 8

8 wins to 2... even if Podium Queen Dungey eeks it out with cheap handout points from his teammate, everyone will know he was 2nd fastest and undeserving. He should be thanking his lucky stars that Roczen offed himself, otherwise he'd be fighting to hold onto 2nd in points rather than the points lead.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac had 3 lappers in front of him that wouldn't move over.  If Dungey wasn't such a &%$#@!, he could have easily passed Reed.

Nice cast, but be honest, Reed was being a bitch, as usual.  He would have had his panties in a huge wad had that happened to him.  Dick move, because he is a dick, regardless of last night.  Very JS7 move.

• Like 10

Good for Reed. Total puss move by RBKTM team tonight -- Marvin was obviously faster than Dungey but laid up to give Dungey the cheap points he doesnt deserve. Its only fitting to have Reed stall Dungey's push toward the end of the race. Wouldnt matter anyways as Tomac is clearly the fastest rider on the track this year. If it wasnt for the mechanical issue earlier in the season, this championship wouldnt even be close!

Exactly.. Moose kan slowed down , his response in the post race interview was um er sacre blur.. it was hard . I call BS , he didn't want to attack his team mate . Tomac slowed down mid race , this allowed dungey to catch up . Dungey should of jammed reed when he had the chance . This cooked dungey and he fell apart .
  • Like 3

8 wins to 2... even if Podium Queen Dungey eeks it out with cheap handout points from his teammate, everyone will know he was 2nd fastest and undeserving. He should be thanking his lucky stars that Roczen offed himself, otherwise he'd be fighting to hold onto 2nd in points rather than the points lead.

Right again , if ken was there ... if only

2 minutes ago, NEKOOHC said:

Exactly.. Moose kan slowed down , his response in the post race interview was um er sacre blur.. it was hard . I call BS , he didn't want to attack his team mate . Tomac slowed down mid race , this allowed dungey to catch up . Dungey should of jammed reed when he had the chance . This cooked dungey and he fell apart .

That's what I saw. The real real crime is Tomac was waiting on Dumgey so he could completley mentally break him, reed just did it for him , as a favor knowing how bad it hurt himself when James did it to him.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Too Shea Moto said:

True or not, seems like the Monster riders had a plan last night too. 

42 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Dungey is a little princess. He needs to go hang out with Rick from walking dead, slay some zombies, come back and lay it all on the table.

He's a princess that made the mistake of &%$#@!ing with Reed in Detroit.  Reed believes in payback and so do I.  It's not like Dungey is innocent; he ended JS7's career 3 laps into A1 last year.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

He's a princess that made the mistake of &%$#@!ing with Reed in Detroit.  Reed believes in payback and so do I.  It's not like Dungey is innocent; he ended JS7's career 3 laps into A1 last year.

Dumgeys problem is he's like Hillary, feels he was owed this championship, wasn't anyone that could beat him & now that he is getting whooped it's everyone elses fault.  Clearly Russia made Reed do it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Dumgeys problem is he's like Hillary, feels he was owed this championship, wasn't anyone that could beat him & now that he is getting whooped it's everyone elses fault.  Clearly Russia made Reed do it.

I don't understand why Dungey and his fans are such whiny bleeding gash smooth crotch little bitches.  They didn't seem to have any &%$#@!s to give when Dungey punted Reed last week.  Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

• Like 4

Looks like douche22 took offense to Dung passing him in the heat and decided to F with Dunge in the main. Typical douche22 move. I like how douche22 ran and hid in the pits as soon as he got off the track!

• Like 1

Many say Dungey is boring, milk toast, on the track, and in his interviews, and I'm ok with that; as he does fulfill his contract as prescribed.

When he started to complain about Reeds riding, that made me go to the fridge for dark chocolate and Red Bull.

You either handle it on the track, in the pits, or let AMA deal with it; but don't complain, just race, race hard, and show me what you got, please.

Oh, and there are no asterisks or footnotes in racing.  If you win a championship, you did as per necessary, and no one else did so.

Edited by WALKINGWOUNDED
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, poldies4 said:

Nice cast, but be honest, Reed was being a bitch, as usual.  He would have had his panties in a huge wad had that happened to him.  Dick move, because he is a dick, regardless of last night.  Very JS7 move.

That's fine to be pissed at Reed, but if you are, then you should be equally pissed at Musquin for blatantly backing it down.  He got close enough to Dungey's backside to count the hairs on his ass, then the mystery fade kicked in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I don't understand why Dungey and his fans are such whiny bleeding gash smooth crotch little bitches.  They didn't seem to have any &%$#@!s to give when Dungey punted Reed last week.  Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

When Dungey punted Reed, was Dungey a lapper having blue flags waved in his face?

• Like 3