Jump to content

St. Louis Post Race Interview

Recommended Posts

Reed has a tendency to get a little aggressive and fiery at times when sometimes only he knows why, but hey this is racing at a high level for big bucks so being the competitive guy that he is its going to happen.

At the 10:02 point in the video especially on the topic of the heat race I cant believe RD seems to think or say something like-hey Chads a good guy I thought we were good and then look how hard he's racing me?

Its just being competitive and not giving anything (positions) away very easily, but yeah there are some guys who give up to easily and other guys who dont give up. Come on Dungey its a racin thing and if it was always easy everybody would do it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

So swap Dung with any other rider how quickly do they put reed into the tuft blocks...2-3 turns?

I would bet Reed aint scared...at all...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TDW said:

I would bet Reed aint scared...at all...

Reed can bring it anytime he wants to.  Look at the heat race.  He kept Dungey behind him for the vast majority of it.  Dungey whined about that too.  Dungey is a little bitch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TDW said:

Reed has a tendency to get a little aggressive and fiery at times when sometimes only he knows why, but hey this is racing at a high level for big bucks so being the competitive guy that he is its going to happen.

At the 10:02 point in the video especially on the topic of the heat race I cant believe RD seems to think or say something like-hey Chads a good guy I thought we were good and then look how hard he's racing me?

Its just being competitive and not giving anything (positions) away very easily, but yeah there are some guys who give up to easily and other guys who dont give up. Come on Dungey its a racin thing and if it was always easy everybody would do it!

Actually Reed was not racing. He was being a road block. On top of that Reed was not fighting for a position and he was  not competitive in the main. He was getting lapped. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Reed can bring it anytime he wants to.  Look at the heat race.  He kept Dungey behind him for the vast majority of it.  Dungey whined about that too.  Dungey is a little bitch.

Squidy is not taking your bait.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Squidy is not taking your bait.

Squid is in hiding because KTM is sucking air.

I love hearing KTM fanbois cry about Reed while they ignore how Musquin backed it down to manipulate the championship points.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, redrider144 said:

Squid is in hiding because KTM is sucking air.

I love hearing KTM fanbois cry about Reed while they ignore how Musquin backed it down to manipulate the championship points.

Yep.

I think squidy might be nut sore over Barcia too Hondaman brought out the big guns...:lol::lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TDW said:

I would bet Reed aint scared...at all...

He knew Dung wouldn't do anything. Too bad Anderson didn't get his chance that would have been fun to watch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Reed can bring it anytime he wants to.  Look at the heat race.  He kept Dungey behind him for the vast majority of it.  Dungey whined about that too.  Dungey is a little bitch.

The heat races aren't the main.  How many times have we seen both Stewarts do well in the heat races then fade in the main.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

So swap Dung with any other rider how quickly do they put reed into the tuft blocks...2-3 turns?

When your game is to maximize the points in each race and not crash, safe bet you won't be trying a move that will put you on the ground.  Reed probably knew Dungey wasn't going to risk 22 points for second to punt 22.

If there are two knocks on Dungey, it is not being aggressive in passing (he is better in the last two years) and not airing it out on some bigger jumps, which is where I think Tomac gets faster lap times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Reed can bring it anytime he wants to.  Look at the heat race.  He kept Dungey behind him for the vast majority of it.  Dungey whined about that too.  Dungey is a little bitch.

Bitch? Seriously? He tried to take Dungy out twice in the heat race and then purposely blocked him for three laps and Dunget is the bitch? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fun interview will be with RC at next week's race.

"RC would you have hit Reed if he was blocking you?"

My guess RC will answer, "Would I?  I DID hit Reed to get him out of my way.  More than once.  I hit you too Jeff.   They paid me to win.  If I am lapping you, you can pull over or be pushed over.   Your choice."  (RC shrugs and laughs.  Emig gets to remember getting punted.)

RC was the pit bull of motocrossers.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Bitch? Seriously? He tried to take Dungy out twice in the heat race and then purposely blocked him for three laps and Dunget is the bitch? 

Such a Dungey fanboy....

Chad is a complete dumbass for what he did in the main but that heat race interview is exactly the soft bullshit that i've associated dungey with for years

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoRide2 said:

Such a Dungey fanboy....

Chad is a complete dumbass for what he did in the main but that heat race interview is exactly the soft bullshit that i've associated dungey with for years

 

I didn't here the interview so i have no idea what you're talking about.  

Reed is the biggest whiner in this sport but yet you love him. 

If anybody has the right to whine last night, it was definitely Dungey.

And no I'm not a Dungy Fanboy, I would be defending read if the tables were turned. You can't just do that to a guy because you're pissed off at him for what he did the week before, there's way too many implications here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GBowman said:

I didn't here the interview so i have no idea what you're talking about.  

Reed is the biggest whiner in this sport but yet you love him. 

If anybody has the right to whine last night, it was definitely Dungey.

And no I'm not a Dungy Fanboy, I would be defending read if the tables were turned. You can't just do that to a guy because you're pissed off at him for what he did the week before, there's way too many implications here

 

Correction. I was a Reed fan when he was an underdog because I didn't like Ricky.

I think he's annoying drama queen and he's everything I associate moto bro show with..... BRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoRide2 said:

Correction. I was a Reed fan when he was an underdog because I didn't like Ricky.

I think he's annoying drama queen and he's everything I associate moto bro show with..... BRO

So you associate me with the Moto bro crowd then huh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GBowman said:

So you associate me with the Moto bro crowd then huh? 

No. Stop being sensitive. You know I love you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×