Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The way I see it Reed is shit out of luck for a future Ride with Yami or any other team. He is a cancer at this point of career. What he did last night does not fly in the pits.  IMO, having him as a teammate to my boy Webb is a bad thing for Webb. Reed is the only lapper in SX that thinks he is a number 1 guy. The dude got on the box earlier in the year and bassically said he sucked because Yami wouldn't listen to him on bike setup. He hasn't done shit since so it looks like Yami is right.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RMZ819 said:

The way I see it Reed is shit out of luck for a future Ride with Yami or any other team. He is a cancer at this point of career. What he did last night does not fly in the pits.  IMO, having him as a teammate to my boy Webb is a bad thing for Webb. Reed is the only lapper in SX that thinks he is a number 1 guy. The dude got on the box earlier in the year and bassically said he sucked because Yami wouldn't listen to him on bike setup. He hasn't done shit since so it looks like Yami is right.

You need to stick something in that bleeding gash of yours, it's making a mess all over the forum.  What Reed did isn't any worse than how Musquin flew up on Dungey's ass, then mysteriously backed off.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Reed is not finished, just purchased my official Chad Reed Cheer flag

blue-flag.gif

  • Like 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Chad Reed is a class act , and he sets a shining example for future SX champions to follow.

Reed is a loser. Always has been. He rode like a dick when he couldn't beat Stew. No biggie, Reed will be out of the sport after this summer

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, indy rider said:

After Dungey's being such a bitch in his interview after his heat, Chad should have just punted his ass in the main.

Reed more or less punted Dungey in the main by being a lapper/road block

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RMZ819 said:

Reed is a loser. Always has been. He rode like a dick when he couldn't beat Stew. No biggie, Reed will be out of the sport after this summer

Musquin affected the points this week more than Reed did.  Tomac would have wicked it up a notch if he needed to.  Tomac hucked the quad after the start straight in his heat.  I didn't see Dungey do that one time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

I hope Reed is not finished, just purchased my official Chad Reed Cheer flag

blue-flag.gif

You bought the cheap, Chinese knock-off.  Here's the official 2017 version:

Blue Flag - Chad Reed.jpg

Edited by CORider63
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reed needs to join James Stewart in the "I ain't got no ride club". I got tired of the media doing the "Chad Reed story" quite some time ago. Some professional athletes go out in style or just decide that they can't do that and retire right after the apex of their career. Some are just egotistical shitz that can't deal with it.

Dungey should have manned up a bit and did what needed to be done. Bam Bam would have, LoL.

Edited by GoneDirtBikeN
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much anger from RMZ.  Which is actually just a little boy really hurting on the inside & needing to lash out, not feeling full filled.  He can't control the situation or Reed so he acts up on the internet.  The question is, does this stem from his mother, father or touched by a person in a position of trust?  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any video of Tomac passing Reed? Did Reed pull over and check up, to let Tomac bye? Or did Tomac pass a much slower rider?

The blue flag has never stated one must give up one's line. In fact, your to hold your line to allow the faster rider to pass. If the faster rider follows a slower rider, who's fault is that?

The worst thing is when a slow rider checks up and alters his line when being lapped. Lapeer looks over right shoulder moves left to avoid overtaking rider. Never sees the other rider on his left and moves left into the other racer.

This is why the rule has never stated, check up and move out of the racing line. Bad thing's happen trying to look backward. Look forward, maintain your line and the fast guy's will pass.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave Wood said:

Any video of Tomac passing Reed? Did Reed pull over and check up, to let Tomac bye? Or did Tomac pass a much slower rider?

The blue flag has never one must give up one's line. In fact, your to hold your line to allow the faster rider to pass. If the faster rider follows a slower rider, who's fault is that.

The worst thing is when a slow rider checks up and alters his line when being lapped. Lapeer looks over right shoulder moves left to avoid overtaking rider. Never sees the other rider on his left and moves left into the other racer.

This is why the rule has never stated, check up and move out of the racing line. Bad thing's happen trying to look backward. Look forward, maintain your line and the fast guy's will pass.
 

How sure are you about that?

4.17 Flags and Lights
It is the rider’s responsibility to be aware of their surroundings
at all times while on track. Safety is a main priority and the
riders must obey all official signals and directions given to
them. Any rider failing to do so may be penalized.
a. Solid Blue Flag:
1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders.
2. When conditions allow, move out of the fast line.
3. Hold your line (don’t ride erratically) and do not impede the
faster riders progress.

4. Riders disregarding the blue flag may be black-flagged at
the discretion of Race Director.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold your line.

Conditions never Warrant a rider turning around to look behind.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave Wood said:

Hold your line.

Conditions never Warrant a rider turning around to look behind.

Reed impeded RD's progress every chance he had. He's a douche. I wish Dungey had bigger balls and stuffed that &%$#@! Reed. Obviously RD didn't want to take the chance of going down, he's losing the battle for a championship. 

Reed should have been black flagged. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dave Wood said:

Hold your line.

Conditions never Warrant a rider turning around to look behind.

So, Reed never had an opportunity to "move out of the fast line?"  Note that #2 comes before #3 and #3 includes a second requirement.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ckny said:

Reed impeded RD's progress every chance he had. He's a douche. I wish Dungey had bigger balls and stuffed that &%$#@! Reed. Obviously RD didn't want to take the chance of going down, he's losing the battle for a championship. 

Reed should have been black flagged. 

Reed should have been punted again. Only harder.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dave Wood said:

Hold your line.

Conditions never Warrant a rider turning around to look behind.

Hence flaggers are issued a BLUE FLAG.

Its all stored on the Internet, someone will find videos of Reed complaining about a lapper costing him the win.

What Reed did to Dungey was the same Stewart did to Musquin last year, block while being lapped.

Professional courtesy.  This won't change Reed's legacy, but it will be a negative checkmark.

 

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×