2017 kx 450f

Just wondering how everyone is liking their '17 450, looking at a couple different bikes but the kawi just keeps drawing me back. How many hours do u guys have on them so far and is there any issues? Any tips and pointers be great!! I'm coming off a yz 250 and want to try something different.

The KX450F's are pretty bullet proof. They have a long standing history of running well, and holding oem valve specs for a long time, if you keep up on the maintenance.

42.5 hours on mine with the majority of them in deep sand, great handling bike compared to any previous kawi 450. Feels pretty light in the air and IMO best looking stock bike, have had no major issues except stock rear sprocket coming loose, but since putting on a new set with new sprocket bolts haven't had a problem. Broke the bike in with four motos at Southwick so if anything was going to happen I think I gave it every chance. Every time I look at the bike I remember why I bought it.

15741098_1352454068108059_6326428336638655039_n.jpg

• Like 1

I love the bike, the sweet factory look it  is just an added bonus to the plush suspension, and comfortable peg and handle bar positions.