07 yz250 fouling plugs again

Hi I have an 07 yz250 was fouling plugs replaced wet crank seal bike ran fine on the one plug for about 3hours of riding bike was parked for around 5 months I went for a ride yesterday and had to put new plug in around 45mins of riding and again about 45mins later

If anyone has any ideas what it could be I would be grateful thank you

You start with freshly mixed fuel at 32:1-40:1? I would take your carb out, clean it, and record the jets, c-clip position, etc. Approx hours on the top end? I would also repack your silencer( unless it has been done in the last 25-50 hours of riding ).

Thanks running 40:1 carb just been cleaned new jets 50/178 new needle n3ew clip 3 from top brand new fmf fatty and power core2

Can you borrow a compression tester from somebody?  If you do a compression test, make sure you keep the stop button pressed in while you kick it over or you could damage the ignition.  

Raise your needle 1 clip position.   3rd clip is super rich on n3ew.   

Stock jetting for sea level is the n3ew on 2nd clip.

Hope that solves your problem.  It would be nice if it's that simple.

4 hours ago, Dyl_39 said:

Thanks running 40:1 carb just been cleaned new jets 50/178 new needle n3ew clip 3 from top brand new fmf fatty and power core2

Your rich every where 

What makes you say it's rich every how would you be running it

What makes you say it's rich every where mate a bit of info would help I'm asking on here for help not just to be told something like your rich every where

Kxrob

It ran nice 6 months ago with a nice brown plug now the plug is black again

45 pilot 

needle clip 2 ( look at swapping out to a Suzuki necj needle clip 3 and NEDJ clip 2 for summer

main : you will have to do a plug chop but the 178 is probably 2-3 steps to rich 

pm NUMBROE in these forums and he could give you some suggestions 

Oh yeah cheers the only thing that is doing my head in is that it ran like a absolute dream till I stopped riding for 6 months due to my daughter being born

It ran nice 6 months ago with a nice brown plug now the plug is black again

Remember that your carb isn't "set and forget." It's possible that you start riding on a cool morning and by the afternoon you're back at the truck swapping brass because of change in temperature, humidity, etc.

Yeah thanks rageD would colder weather make enough difference from running sweet to fouled 10c difference