RM250 pipe choice?

What pipe and silencer combo is a good fit for the 2004-2008 RM250 on a tight jump infested track? Currently running the platinum/r304 combo which seems to have taken quite a bit off the bottom. I do have the stock setup, but I was possibly looking at the gnarly or platinum 2 pipe. Thoughts?

Depends on your skill (are you a good jumper?) and track conditions (is there decent traction?).  I'd almost consider pickup up a flywheel weight (around 8 ounces) and trying that before a pipe, then depending on how well it hooks up pick a pipe.  If it hooks up well then go with an FMF Fatty or PC's equal, if your spinning the tire searching for traction then go with a Gnarly or Platinum 2 pipe.

From what I can tell the Gnarly and the Platinum 2 pipes are about the same although I've never run a PC pipe so I'm open for correction on that.

Gnarly is perfect for a tight track with lots of jumps. But you will get annoyed with it on longer straights

I'm a novice rider and still learning motocross unfortunately. Currently have a 10oz FWW, 13/51 gearing, and vforce reeds. I spend most of my time riding hardpack and the bike hooks up very good with the FWW. I took it off once and it was very easy to break the rear loose. When I first got the bike I had 13/52 gearing with the stock pipe/silencer and the bike was much more manageable (3rd was a bit short). Now with the PC combo and a fresh motor the bike is an absolute animal once you hit the mid range and pulls up top very hard. My main issue is by the time I get the bike spun up I'm hard on the brakes for the next corner. Now with the PC pipe it seems like I need to slip the clutch a lot more in 3rd where before I had enough low end torque to grunt out of the corners.

Was wondering if I should even bother with the gnarly or if the stock should be just fine? I see a lot of vet riders opting for the gnarly.