Reed/Dungey Discussion VIDEO

Key points

Reed moving across and in front of Dungey in the whoops section.  I think that is the move that upset Dungey. Not bumping in the corners.

So what if Dungey said something about Reed on the podium.  Ironically he called Reed "immature".  Reed showed what immature really looks like in the main, a lapper blocking second place.and after the race ended.

Barcia went on the ground trying to block pass a rider.  Knocking down Reed and losing 22 points for second was a bad risk.

Tomac took a few laps to pass Grant to qualify in his heat race.

AMA did not black flag Reed for ignoring the BLUE FLAG.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Oh god quit pumping your own video blog, its sucks, you suck & no one gives a shit that you are beating a dead horse via a video blog that you're plastering all the internet forums.  You may laugh you're getting clicks but the thumb down votes will hurt you more in regards to Youtubes tracking.

Thank$ for watching.

7 minutes ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

The dollar signs are comical.  You don't make shit for clicks.  You only get paid if someone clicks the advertising link.  There's also no add before your video starts, proving it's not even on the radar.  Thanks for laugh$, pewdiepie

Made over $3000 from these silly Youtube video's that don't make shit for clicks. But keep rambling in Trump threads posted on a motorcycle website. You're clearly very productive in your spare time.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Oh god quit pumping your own video blog, its sucks, you suck & no one gives a shit that you are beating a dead horse via a video blog that you're plastering all the internet forums.  You may laugh you're getting clicks but the thumb down votes will hurt you more in regards to Youtubes tracking.

No, please don't hold back - tell us how you really feel. 

6 minutes ago, mikerides33 said:

Cmon Towel this is America.

Yes it is.  The beauty of it is he can make ghey youtube vids cause he ain't got a women around & I can make fun of them because they suck & I have a women around so I can't be making retort videos that would be on a whole other level.  Negro dialect & all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

Yes it is.  The beauty of it is he can make ghey youtube vids cause he ain't got a women around & I can make fun of them because they suck & I have a women around so I can't be making retort videos that would be on a whole other level.  Negro dialect & all.

**says I'm beating a dead horse** **Comes back onto forum every single day after the race to argue about it in multiple Reed threads** **Completely edits his posts because his "dis" wasn't good enough at the time**. It's hard to believe you have women around when you're too busy stroking your ego all day on internet forums.

7 minutes ago, imrpowers said:

**says I'm beating a dead horse** **Comes back onto forum every single day after the race to argue about it in multiple Reed threads** **Completely edits his posts because his "dis" wasn't good enough at the time**. It's hard to believe you have women around when you're too busy stroking your ego all day on internet forums.

Says the clown making you tube videos :bonk:.  pewdiepie

• Like 1

No you need a lambo, no job and a one way ticket to Dubai. You must talk about things that are common sense to most. But to you, it's all a one off experience. You need to break the lambo a few times, race a zl1 cammaro with a 10 speed, not an 8 speed. Yt users will let you know about that. and do fist bumps to other silver spooners like yourself. Then and only then you are a YouTube hero.

• Like 1