GasGas Online Parts Ordering

Thats good to hear. I will try them next time I need a part. I have been waiting 2 weeks so far for a part from AOMC with out a peep if my order is coming any time soon. Its nothing to keep me from riding but you would think when they say they have it in stock it would not take this long. I guess I will have to call them.

Thats good to hear. I will try them next time I need a part. I have been waiting 2 weeks so far for a part from AOMC with out a peep if my order is coming any time soon. Its nothing to keep me from riding but you would think when they say they have it in stock it would not take this long. I guess I will have to call them.

I have had lousy experiences with AOMC. I will never give them my money. Very little communication and the communication I got was false. Kept telling me parts had shipped when they hadn'r

18 hours ago, hadfield4wd said:

I have had lousy experiences with AOMC. I will never give them my money. Very little communication and the communication I got was false. Kept telling me parts had shipped when they hadn'r

Thanks for the info. Its not what I wanted to hear at all but it is what it is. I wont order from them again.

So torn on whether I refresh my bike, part out, sell, melt down. Now that it is actually possible to order parts again online. It may make sense to refresh for now. Choices....