Whats a good 2 stroke forum?

While I am sure the mods would not "mind" talking 2 stroke stuff here, I thought maybe I should keep this forum more 4-stroke and go find me a 2 stroke sight?  Problem is, I have NO idea what is out there that's good even through searching.  Hoping someone here has a good bead on a site with a lot of activity here.

Thanks

Try....

http://www.everything2stroke.com/content/

http://www.macdizzy.com/

http://www.2strokeworld.com/forum/index.php

http://natsforum.net/

Now if you are talking 2 stroke software thats a touch different. Start reading on the Macdizzy site. Also torqsoft has some good programs as well. There head program is Very close to TSR software as I have both. Both are good programs and each have some cool features and leave out a few things over one and another.

www.torqsoft.net/

Something that Should be talked about and is Not is (RVP) Reid Vapor Pressure in your fuel and the effects of what it does in all engines. There is power to be gained and lost right there especially if you are mixing or running race gas.

You can learn all about RVP effects and learn a few things here as well. http://www.dynotechresearch.com/blog/default.asp 

Check out his video's on this as well. 

Edited by Zrt1200

This site has 2 stroke forums for the different makes for specific questions and there is no issue with having a posts about general smoker discussions in this sub-forums or quite a few of the other sub-forms here. 

So which smoker are you riding?

• Like 1

I've never seen a need to go anywhere other than TT.  (Or maybe ONCE)  Like guru said, find the make-specific 2t sub-forum for whatever you're interested in.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Zrt1200 said:

Try....

http://www.everything2stroke.com/content/

Check out his video's on this as well. 

This is meant in the most sincere appreciative way, damn it Zrt, I have SO many hobbies and interests I got bogged down on figuring out a simple 2 stoke mix ratio.  Now, you enlighten me on this stuff which I have NO resistance to avoid?????  Man...........

I do appreciate the info though, I honestly cant get enough information about things, thanks.  :thumbsup: 

54 minutes ago, MentalGuru said:

This site has 2 stroke forums for the different makes for specific questions and there is no issue with having a posts about general smoker discussions in this sub-forums or quite a few of the other sub-forms here. 

So which smoker are you riding?

Well, I knew this was "thumpertalk" which ment 4-stroke for the most part, I just did not want to clog it up with 2 stroke junk.  I was trying to keep it pure.

I have a 2002 CR80 big wheel which I adore (size wise it is perfect, so far), but, its not the bike for me.  I am a woods and trail rider so I am looking at the RM85L/RM100 and KX100L series now.

46 minutes ago, motoxvet said:

I've never seen a need to go anywhere other than TT.  (Or maybe ONCE)  Like guru said, find the make-specific 2t sub-forum for whatever you're interested in.

Gonna do that as soon as I pin down my bike.  Thanks

5 minutes ago, sikpupy said:

Well, I knew this was "thumpertalk" which ment 4-stroke for the most part, I just did not want to clog it up with 2 stroke junk.  I was trying to keep it pure.

The site very much started out 16 years ago being Thumper centric, but no longer. Our smoker forums are quite active and very much part of the fold. I'd love to change our name, but the branding is so deep, not sure how we do that if at all.

• Like 3

The site very much started out 16 years ago being Thumper centric, but no longer. Our smoker forums are quite active and very much part of the fold. I'd love to change our name, but the branding is so deep, not sure how we do that if at all.

SmokerTalk would bring in the wrong crowd.
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

SmokerTalk would bring in the wrong crowd. emoji6.png

I would not say the "wrong" crowd, but, it may be a while before I got some good answers.  Can you pass the Dorito's??  :lol:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

I asked you once, tongue-in-cheek if you were going to rename the site "Pinger Talk".  You said "NOOO!".  I think pretty much everyone knows the site contents.  Hey, if you Google a lot of things motorcycle related, whether 2t or 4t, TT threads get many Google hits. WOW!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motoxvet said:

I asked you once, tongue-in-cheek if you were going to rename the site "Pinger Talk".  You said "NOOO!".  I think pretty much everyone knows the site contents.  Hey, if you Google a lot of things motorcycle related, whether 2t or 4t, TT threads get many Google hits. WOW!

Yea, I noticed that too.  Almost every question, there is an answer in TT that comes up.  I was actually holding my breath I could stay here with my ....... pinger questions.  Wooo hooo!!   :ride:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, motoxvet said:

There was a domain for a two stroke site called that (Pinger Talk). Closed for lack of traffic.

• Like 2

Looks like TT is the starbucks of motorcycle chat, except it doesn't pee on your leg with its product and tell you its raining, thanks goodness. 

5 minutes ago, kdxphonedude said:

There was a domain for a two stroke site called that (Pinger Talk). Closed for lack of traffic.

Of course I was kidding when I asked that but I never heard there actually was a "pinger talk".  Kind of a crappy name anyway IMHO.

18 hours ago, motoxvet said:

Of course I was kidding when I asked that but I never heard there actually was a "pinger talk".  Kind of a crappy name anyway IMHO.

4 stroke=thumper

2 stroke= pinger

19 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

SmokerTalk would bring in the wrong crowd. emoji6.png

As below and in this thread already, there was a pingertalk. 

18 hours ago, motoxvet said:

There was. IIRC it was kinda gay. 

24 minutes ago, kdxphonedude said:

4 stroke=thumper

2 stroke= pinger

It still sucked.

• Like 1