Qualifying crash

Did anyone see who the rider was that crashed in qualifying (causing a read flag) it happened right in front of me, but I could not see the numbers (and they put him on a back board so I could not see the jersey) I think it was a B rider.

19 minutes ago, pittss1c said:

Did anyone see who the rider was that crashed in qualifying (causing a read flag) it happened right in front of me, but I could not see the numbers (and they put him on a back board so I could not see the jersey) I think it was a B rider.

Cody Gilmore.

I was right there when Adam cart wheeled his bike. it didn't look good. and then a second rider was carted off as well...

but what I want to know is who was the rider in the 450 qualifying that was on the husky 2 stroke....that guy was way out of his depth, I swear he almost crashed 5 times in one lap. he even did a superman seat grab just going through the whoops !

not that I could do any better, but it was painfull to watch

Edited by daled
  • Like 1

I was right there when Adam cart wheeled his bike. it didn't look good. and then a second rider was carted off as well...
but what I want to know is who was the rider in the 450 qualifying that was on the husky 2 stroke....that guy was way out of his depth, I swear he almost crashed 5 times in one lap. he even did a superman seat grab just going through the whoops !
not that I could do any better, but it was painfull to watch

Yeah it was Ronnie Ford. I like 2 strokes, but they just aren't competitive in the way tracks are designed now days. Steinke could pull it off in the nationals, but I just can't see it in supercross.
  • Like 1