Broken Fork Clicker

Hey Guys,

I picked up a 2006 TE450 and just realized that the right top fork clicker screw head is broken.  Has anyone replaced this part?  Is just the screw available or do you have to buy the entire fork cap assembly?

Any info would be appreciated, I have found a part number but it is not clear that it is what I need....  hard to find info on these bikes!

Thanks~

Sorry, heres a bit more info... the actual head of the clicker screw is broke in half so you can't turn it.  I managed to rotate it a turn or two with a pair of small pliers so I know that it is free and will spin.  I talked with Hall's Husqvarna and the new part is $150 and takes 6 weeks, KTM-PARTS.COM says the part doesn't exist any more.  eBay is showing me several sets of forks for a decent price but they are 2004 which, as I understand it, are a different diameter.  

This sounds like a silly idea but I am wondering if there is a way I can drill and tap a tiny hole in the clicker screw just to get it turned in to -12 so I know that both forks are the set the same while I wait for a replacement to show up?  I am open to any and all ideas!

Thanks!

I'm also wondering if I can make a tool that will work to spin just the half screw head....?

I have a temporary fix sorted out...

I took a drill bit that was the same diameter of the clicker screw head and shaved a small notch in it so it would fit over the remaining half of the broken clicker screw head.  It actually works very well and will allow me to use the fork adjuster as normal, granted I have to carry this unique tool.  I will keep my eyes open for a used replacement, this should work until then.  $150 for a new one is a bit much!20170404_100319.jpg20170404_100330.jpg20170404_100336.jpg