Correct part number for YZ250FX shift lever ?

What is the correct part number for a 2015 YZ250FX shift lever ?  I need a spare.

The online catalog I downloaded (pdf) lists the 2015 YZ250FX part number the same as the 2015 YZ250F, that being 1SL-18110-00.   However an online site lists the 2015 YZ250FX part number as 1SM-18110-10 and the YZ250F as 1C3-18110-00.

As far as I know the YZ250F and YZ250FX have different stator covers.  The YZ250FX cover is larger and has an arc cut in it for the shift lever.   This limits the length of the shift lever that can be used.

Comments, info ?

Edit: this site seems to display a part number change.

http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/56264a7987a86602c84a36b1/shift-shaft

Edited by MidlifeCrisisGuy

I had big issues getting shifters and rear brake levers.

After repetitively getting the wrong ones i called the local dealer and payed a little extra.

The 250f shifter doesn't fit the WR250f or the 250FX but RMATV/MC lists all three as the same on their parts fiche. I ordered one(1SL-18110-00-00) from them last week and it was the correct one.

I see almost new ones on eBay all the time for the FX. I snagged one for $25 a few months back.

I have a spare Tusk sitting on my shelf but never tried it yet to see if it fits. 

6 minutes ago, indy rider said:

I just gave away a tusk because it didn't clear the ignition cover. ..but was purchased in 2015 so they might have changed since.

My Tusk part # is 1030850071

44 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Just checked my RM order history and that is the same part number.

Looks like 0088 is the correct one. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NW_drZ said:

I see almost new ones on eBay all the time for the FX. I snagged one for $25 a few months back.

I just received one with the same part number from an eBay seller and it doesn't fit.

I just received one with the same part number from an eBay seller and it doesn't fit.

Ya the one I got I made sure came off a FX, not a YZF. I notice some will state that it came from a 14-16 YZF, but in the title or description state that it fits the FX. These I stayed away from.

7 minutes ago, TPA-MX said:

Just order it from a reputable dealer online should be fine

Actually it's not fine. Most of the reputable dealers had the incorrect part listed for a long time. Seems only recently they are getting it right. 

My retailer TLD me to keep the 250F shifter and gave me a $20 credit for a new one. Can anyone confirm the Tusk 0088 fits? It's listed for the 450FX and I see a seller on EBay has it listed for the 250FX. 

On 4/4/2017 at 11:36 AM, ckny said:

My retailer TLD me to keep the 250F shifter and gave me a $20 credit for a new one. Can anyone confirm the Tusk 0088 fits? It's listed for the 450FX and I see a seller on EBay has it listed for the 250FX. 

The 450FX does not have an arc cut in the ignition cover.  I suspect the 250FX uses a 250FX specific shift lever.  

I will know soon enough. Same part listed for 250FX and WR.