2000 cr125 38mm pwk

Ok guys I need a lil help here 

Got a 38mm pwk on my cr125 ...182 main 48 pilot ne3g needle 2clip from the bottom 

Pro circuit pipe,304 shorty silencer vforce3 reeds, br9eix plug

If I choke the bike down in a pull and just roll on the throttle ezily  to wot it will bog out  and stall any other position besides wot it will do ok...

Been playing with the jeting for a few weeks now all kinda dif combos

Elevation @950 feet here in hickory NC

I'd like to help you but I don't understand your mountainman phrase "choke the bike down in a pull"

but usually if it dies out when you crack the throttle full open that indicates too lean a main jet.

but with the clutch in it could also mean you've over-reved it and the engine is dying due to the rev limiter in the CDI.

• Like 1

I mean like when I have the bike out of the power band like in 4th going 30 or so and try to WOT it will die...Maybe it's just me lol as long as I have it in the band it's perfect and plug is nice and tan colored 

180 main 48 pilot

I think your running a bit rich. I'm running a 170m 40p on my 38mm PWK....I'm on a 300, but still.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same, I have the stock yz250 needle ne3g or sumin on the 2nd clip from bottom still a bit rich 1/8th throttle..Also I had a leaking head gasket I just fixed so that wasn't helping either lol ...Doesn't die now when I blip the throttle or get in a pull up a hill or sumin..

I think I'ma drop down to a 175 main and see how that goes. 48 pilot about 2 turns out

Thanks guys