just picked up 04 2 fitty

hi guys   havent been here in a long time  

just picked up an 04 yz250 all stock   pretty clean took it for a Blast, and it was a Blast !!!!!! i ride in New England so you know its mostly single track rocky rooty stuff and love it 

so now its time to turn it into a woods bike   18 rear 13oz flywheel wt and suspension  cant wait !!

• Like 5

working on pics     troll lol   noticed my location said Michigan  im in Massachusetts  

Edited by Richxr250
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Richxr250 said:

working on pics     troll lol   noticed my location said Michigan  im in Massachusetts  

I'm also from mass, got an 03 yz 250. I'm working on buying a big parts lot, hopefully it works out for me.

OK so your not trolling the YZ forum from Michigan. :smirk:

Nice 04, looks like she has been used but not too abused. Get the plugs in that swing arm (after you pull it all apart and lube the linkage) to keep water from getting in and seaping past the nut. 

Edited by Gary YZDOC
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Yzbrian03 said:

I'm also from mass, got an 03 yz 250. I'm working on buying a big parts lot, hopefully it works out for me.

kool    

20 hours ago, markmc2 said:

looks nice. be sure to change the trans oil and clean/inspect/oil the air filter. probably would be good to remove the pipe and look inside the engine exhaust port with a flashlight.

thx has fresh oil and A/F  but gonna bo right through it 

yeup now the fun begins    im 60yrs old  and have had my share of 2 & 4 strokes from Honda to KTM  and can still hang lol  love the tight nasty stuff !!

oh and had a top end done with about 10/15 hrs on it bike runs awesome !! love the power delivery !!

Edited by Richxr250
  • Like 2