crf150r CRF150R Suspension setup for adult

Hey all Im new to the forum and have a general question regarding suspension setup on my CRF150r. I am 5'10 150lbs and got it as a backyard ripper.. I have a arena style track in the back that I made for my 8 year old and me on my tricked out 70 but have since moved up to the 150r to get a little more speed and holy cow that thing hits way harder than I expected which I love. Obviously I know a 250 is where I should be but don't have the room to open it up so the 150 works well.. My question is what can/should I do suspension wise to get the Cadillac ride out of it. I upgraded the rear spring to a BBR heavy duty but it still doesn't feel right.. Any suggestions on what to do to make it more comfortable for my size? The image was taken before the spring upgrade..

Thanks!

crf150r.jpg

Stiffer springs also require stiffer internal damping (valving).

Also a consideration, the ergonomics of the bike simply aren't made for a  5'10" rider,

forcing you to sit further back, upsetting the bike's balance & weight distribution.

Have you tried Pro Circuit?  I bought an adult spring from them, they were very helpful and you can get your exact weight dialed in.

Thanks I haven't but I'll check it out
Stiffer springs also require stiffer internal damping (valving).
Also a consideration, the ergonomics of the bike simply aren't made for a  5'10" rider,
forcing you to sit further back, upsetting the bike's balance & weight distribution.

Ya that's how it feels..which I expected but just need to get it the best I can..