Sierra Vista AZ

Any riders here live in Sierra Vista, AZ? I'm looking for someone or a group to tag along with on rides in the area. I ride a 06 KTM 525 EXC that is street legal. I'm pretty much up to riding anywhere around here.

Thanks for the tip. I've looked at their site but their process for signing up seemed a little off. It won't state how much the membership is but wants payment info. Probably just me. Anyone know membership amount? Sounds like a good idea.

Yeah we are working to bring the website/forums into the 21st century so it as issues right now. Basically you fill out the membership request will and submit. It will be reviewed then a link to our paypal is sent. The membership dues are $35 annually. You receive a club shirt and a couple of club stickers. If racing is your thing or you have thought about it we are part of the AMRA series which is going to be a state championship series this year. Each club that is a member of AMRA puts on a race, approx. 9 races. Our club TRS puts on the Copper Classic in San Manual in March. If you are familiar with Meetup we have group there but since the heat is approaching the rides taper off a bit. The video on our website was done by a member who lives in SV, you can see more of his videos on youtube. Search for Joe Rockstar, he has great videos of the last season in AMRA. If you need more info or have other questions you can PM and I'll answer the best I can.

Tmac,

Thanks for the info. TRS sounds good. I will get signed up in a couple weeks when I get back in town. I'm not much into racing but more interested in trail riding and meeting other riders.