Reed's new ride

I heard Chad Reed is switching rides to Polaris of all things... seems this might be easier to block with....

imageproxy[1].jpg

I think we need at least 50 more threads on this subject.  The horse has been dead for days, but the horse's head is still attached to its torso.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I think we need at least 50 more threads on this subject.  The horse has been dead for days, but the horse's head is still attached to its torso.

No. The horse is not dead. 

8 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Sorry, I should have used a Rhino, but, could not find a picture of one....   lighten up Francis, it's a slow news day unless you are a Romo fan...

54 minutes ago, tech a said:

Sorry, I should have used a Rhino, but, could not find a picture of one....   lighten up Francis, it's a slow news day unless you are a Romo fan...

Nope!

You'd think the photoshop guys at vital would have some killer memes or shopped photos up.  Do like a Dumgey with the cop lights & reed refusing to pull over.  

• Like 5

17 hours ago, tech a said:

I heard Chad Reed is switching rides to Polaris of all things... seems this might be easier to block with....

Why does he need to switch to Polaris, Yam makes those things

• Like 1

What a ridiculous thread.  Why would he use a four seater?  :devil:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Towel.Nutkis.Lipshiz said:

You'd think the photoshop guys at vital would have some killer memes or shopped photos up.  Do like a Dumgey with the cop lights & reed refusing to pull over.  

They're too busy starting more Reed and Stewart threads. And they can't photoshop for shit unless it a crash pic. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

Why does he need to switch to Polaris, Yam makes those things

Because Yamaha doesn't like attention to the brand when they finish 14th and 16th.

When are you done beating a dead horse?  When you  put it to bed.

image.jpeg

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1