Comprehesive Insurance for Beta in Ontario

Ok I have called 5 insurance companies including ones suggested by some members on here and some from dealers suggestions and the price to include theft is just insane. One quote for a 2016 Xtrainer with accessories totatling $12,000 after taxes and they wanted $2,050 per year and another one wanted $1,125 per year. Has anyone got insurance for theft on their bike for less than this where you do also have other insurance with the company such as your cars or house ?

Thanks

State Farm - Under $800/year, car insured with them too. Only coverage I don't have is collision.

Been insured and riding on the road since 2011, and under 30 years old.

Edited by Borgschulze

I live in Ottawa and I have my 300rr street legal.

its 360$ full coverage for the year with state farm

4 hours ago, volitan said:

Age and years insured with a motorcycle make a huge difference, should list that as well.

28 minutes ago, Borgschulze said:

Age and years insured with a motorcycle make a huge difference, should list that as well.

Im 39 years old. Insured since I was 16 on bikes. But I have some friends who are only a few years licensed and insured on bikes, late 20's early 30's who pay close to the same as me

Must be true with the further from Toronto you live, the cheaper the insurance.

Are you looking to insure it as a street legal bike? 

Mine is only insured for plpd with state Farm. And they wouldnt touch theft or fire. They used to. Like 3 years ago. I had my 14 berg fully insured. 

Who is your insurer

Sent from my SM-G900P using ThumperTalk mobile app

21 hours ago, Nicolarr said:

Who is your insurer

Im with Kevin Karruther on saint joseph. Great to deal with. Been with them for years.

Im with Kevin Karruther on saint joseph. Great to deal with. Been with them for years.

I tried to get a quote for my 2015 480 rr but they said they cant find it on the system? Did you have any troubles when you got your quote with them ?

No issues. They just got the head office to add my beta 300 in the list. That was last year