Help! Removing pw 80 oil injection

Hey guys! I just bought a little pw 80 to mess around with and I'm wondering how do I remove the oil injection pump and all that stuff? It doesn't work on the bike and I'd rather not have it anyways. I saw some stuff online but it was not very detailed. Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried bleeding it? Most of the time that's all it needs to make it work again. However if you want to go through the hassle of removing it I believe you get/make a block off plate to cover the hole the pump came out of

Have you tried bleeding it? Most of the time that's all it needs to make it work again. However if you want to go through the hassle of removing it I believe you get/make a block off plate to cover the hole the pump came out of

How do I go about bleeding it?

On the pw50(I'm assuming it's same as the 80) there's a screw that you remove on the oil pump while the engine is off. Fill the reservoir with fresh 2 stroke oil wait for it to come out of screw hole. Put screw back in hole. Pull oil line off of carb and start bike. ( I put mixed gas in the gas tank to make sure bike gets oil with the line disconnected) wait for oil to pump out of the line to make sure it works. Put line back on carb and refill gas tank with fresh non mixed gas and you're good to go! You can easily google "bleeding pw80 oil injection pump" May be able to find a video or two of the process

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

Can u circle the screw you were talking about to drain the oil?