KLX140L Jetting Help

I have a 2009 KLX140L and I'm about to install the SXParts big bore kit. For the time being, I have only pulled out the spark arrestor and intake snorkel. I will also be buying a Uni air filter soon. I was hoping someone could help me with ballpark jetting to start off with. I want to use the OEM carb if possible because that's all I can afford at the moment. 

I replaced the stock main jet with a 105 and the pilot with a 42. I also removed the exhaust baffle/spark arrester. I modified the airbox lid by drilling five 1 inch holes into it and installed Uni airbox vents in them. It seems to pull slightly harder, nothing earth shattering. It starts easier also. But the gain was definitely worth the small amount of time and money invested.

• Like 1

Just now, Wandell said:

I replaced the stock main jet with a 105 and the pilot with a 42. I also removed the exhaust baffle/spark arrester. I modified the airbox lid by drilling five 1 inch holes into it and installed Uni airbox vents in them. It seems to pull slightly harder, nothing earth shattering. It starts easier also. But the gain was definitely worth the small amount of time and money invested.

I know, I have talked with you about mods before, but my question pertains to the big bore kit.