Seeking Beginner & Intermediate Riders to ride w/in SoCal (Gorman, Rowher Flats)

Seeking Beginner & Intermediate Riders to ride w/in SoCal (Gorman, Rowher Flats, Pismo Beach)

If anyone is going out to any one of the locations above and is beginner/intermediate riding level, let me know and perhaps we can ride together.  Tired of riding on my own. lol

PM me or post to thread.

Thanks!

K

What bike do you ride?  

Are you comfortable with any of the trails at those locations you referenced?

are you a young punk?  old fart? somewhere in between?  would you ride with a young punk? old fart?  anyone in between?

Are you a WOT speed demon or out for fun?

Check out my riding thread in the CA section: Krannies Just-Right Ride Thread

Lots of do-able stuff with some harder stuff thrown in here and there. No push/pull your bike over stuff obstacles.  

We usually do Rower and Drinkwater flats at least once a month.  The rest of the time we ride over a dozen other areas around the desert, and several 'secret' areas.

From May to December we ride in the forest above Gorman (too much snow the rest of the time)

We stay away from Gorman (the OHV park) usually because of he high amount if unskilled and dangerous riders out there causing head-ons and other issues.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, the 'Sarge' said:

If the stars align right, my 15 year old grandson and I may be able to get out to Gorman on Sunday.  My grandson is a very capable rider on my old crf250x. Should know before the weekend.

Keep me posted via the site.  I may just join if it pans-out for you two. Thanks!

Edited by YamahaNewbie2017

2 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

If you can ride weekdays look up Lawdog on KTMTalk.  Harvey is out in Gorman 2-3 times a month...  typically on Thursdays...  great older fella...  rides easy.  Good company.  Knows the park well.

It's been a long time since I rode with Harvey (lawdog).  I need to meet up for a ride with him again.

• Like 1

Just now, the 'Sarge' said:

It's been a long time since I rode with Harvey (lawdog).  I need to meet up for a ride with him again.

Got to ride with him up there a few months ago...  he was smooth on the KTM 350...  hadn't seen him in a couple years...  the man never ages.  I could be his grandpa now.  LOL

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

If you can ride weekdays look up Lawdog on KTMTalk.  Harvey is out in Gorman 2-3 times a month...  typically on Thursdays...  great older fella...  rides easy.  Good company.  Knows the park well.

Harvey is "Lawboy" on KTMTalk.  He usually posts his rides in the regional section.  Great guy.

Edited by Gflo