Jetting issues with new exhaust

I got the bike used Owner before me put new powercore ti with mega bomb on bike and it ran pretty poor. They even said they didn't mess with the jets. I bought a fmf jetting kit. Replaced all jets put clip on third position and put a 48 pilot in. Adjusted the screw out to three turns. It runs better while riding it hard, but giving throttle off off idle and accelerating it still pops a bit, but not as much as it did before. Plus it runs great on choke, but pretty poppy on no choke. Any help or advice would be great at this point of what I could do differently. Thanks

Go back to stock jetting and work with that.   A exhaust system doesn't mean you have to richen the jetting.   4 strokes are not like 2 strokes to where as you mod you richen

Sincere Apologies.    

Search a little, and do some due diligence.  There is a TREMENDOUS amount of information on the 250F bikes on this forum.  We are very active and strive to give accurate information.

Adjusting each bike to run properly is an individual task.  Willaim1 is a tech and  spent the time to document a procedure which will work if all other factors are within spec ( engine has a fresh build or is factory fresh, good compression, ignition etc.).

In my opinion, a 48 pilot jet seems a little rich, but none of my bikes has mega bomb installed, and I have no experience with it.

Good luck with it.