Nee too end & carb Won't start

Well new top end new pwk carb from jd jetting it will not start at all only push start I feel like the 10-30 I out in it is slipping cause when I pull the clutch in and rev it it moves and coolant is coming out the overflow when I took the top off I know it's dumb when I just had it running but I'm heart broken I don't know why it's not starting on kicks

Put a new spark plug in and try kicking it a few times, then check the plug to see if it is wet or dry.

It's a new plug in it actually I haven't checked it tho

Put a new spark plug in and try kicking it a few times, then check the plug to see if it is wet or dry.

IMG_1269.JPGIMG_1268.JPGIMG_1267.JPGIMG_1256.JPG

Looks dry!
Are you getting fuel? 

I gotta be getting fuel cause I did ride it around the block softly & you was right about the carb jd sends it was a b to put on I just unloosened the air box and had to push it back some & I disconnected the house to the carb and turned the fuel on to see and fuel was dumping out there hose idk what it is

Looks dry!
Are you getting fuel? 

Tipped it over on the left side fuel is getting there

Who did the topend? If it's pumping out coolant when running it's getting hot! Maybe jug gasket was put in backwards. 

49 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Who did the topend? If it's pumping out coolant when running it's getting hot! Maybe jug gasket was put in backwards. 

lol i did the top end but its not flowing out i think it was just coming out a lil bit cause i had it on the stand with the front tire down to cause it overflow  and i did have the coolant all the way to the top . 

what gasket can be put in backwards > 

None, you have other problems. 

How do the reeds look?

Are you getting a solid spark? 

Disconnect the kill switch...

That plug looks dry... 

Edited by Gary YZDOC

Maybe I'm thinking of a different bike but if the jug seal was flipped upside down it would block a coolant passage no matter it would still run. 

When push started does it run strong?

Just now, Gary YZDOC said:

None, you have other problems. 

How do the reeds look?

Are you getting a solid spark? 

That plug looks dry... 

i put in brand new dual stage reeds and i put the stock plate of instead of rev plate & i got shock when i checked spark lol had a screwdriver in the boot then cranked it ? idky its so dry , i can bumb start it it bogs with blips of throttle then its alive but i feel like the clutch is dragging aswell

3 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

Maybe I'm thinking of a different bike but if the jug seal was flipped upside down it would block a coolant passage no matter it would still run. 

When push started does it run strong?

yeah i can bump start it, will bog for like 4 blips of the throttle then come alive.

All sealed around the reed cage? New gaskets, yamalube, anything to make sure you are not sucking air? 

Photos? 

So it runs when bumped, and runs good, but will not kick start? 

1 minute ago, Gary YZDOC said:

All sealed around the reed cage? New gaskets, yamalube, anything to make sure you are not sucking air? 

Photos? 

So it runs when bumped, and runs good, but will not kick start? 

yes sir got a reed gasket actually put that on the metal case then middle plate then reed boot & i will when i get off work & i have two extra o rings im a put on the exhaust so it sits more flush have one set inside and another set on the connecting park if that make since. 

& yes beside the clutch drag, it will not kick start at all 

Pull the plug put it in the boot and ground it/kick it and see what color it is, should be blue

Just now, Smoking 2's said:

Pull the plug put it in the boot and ground it/kick it and see what color it is, should be blue

okay i will do it when i get home. can it be any other color ?