141729_forkner_sx17_anaheim1_jk_0212.jpg

The 250SX West Region returns from a seven week break this weekend in Seattle, Washington, but Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki will be without rookie Austin Forkner.

The team announced today that Forkner crashed during a practicing session and due to soreness in his right hip will sit out this weekend. According to the team, his return is “being evaluated on a race by race basis.”

Forkner was coming into his own as the series headed for a break in February, garnering two podiums in the last three rounds. Aside from a crash in Oakland and subsequent 22nd place finish, Forkner has been a model of consistency in his first year, finishing inside the top five in four of six rounds.

This is the first race Forkner has missed in his pro career, which began last summer in Lucas Oil Pro Motocross.

In 2 years we are gonna be sick of this kid.  He should be favored next year. I am calling it.... he will dominate for the foreseeable future 

Just now, slowgs2001 said:

And his decline begins now..

Weak Sauce bro ;) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fryboy said:

In 2 years we are gonna be sick of this kid.  He should be favored next year. I am calling it.... he will dominate for the foreseeable future 

Weak Sauce bro ;) 

Other than JMart, I don't see many hanging with him outdoors.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Other than JMart, I don't see many hanging with him outdoors.

SHHHH, that may be a problem too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Forkner should be solid again Outdoors. 

Gotta survive death cross first

• Like 3

Oh don't you worry there's no shortage of racers eager to get their first broken femur for a ride under the lights

Edited by Arctic Pride
  • Like 1

Forkner follows my hot chicks on Instagram than me.....this kid will be the next GOAT :thumbsup:

Weak Sauce bro  

I said what I said because it's a flashback of Cincirileo. (Totally spelled wrong)
  • Like 1