Where to ride this weekend?

Live in Olympia and looking for some trial within 1.5 hours of the house. Gotta any recommendations besides Belfair?

"anywhere but Belfair!"

Yeah, I kind of felt that way by the time summer hit last year. That is why I only ride it off season.

But, I'll say this.... everytime I'm out there and willing to look around a bit.... I find new trails, stuff I've never seen before. An amazing amount of single track out there. 

Cap Forest opens May 1st or thereabouts!

Now if we could just do something about this rain. 

• Like 2

"anywhere but Belfair!"
Yeah, I kind of felt that way by the time summer hit last year. That is why I only ride it off season.
But, I'll say this.... everytime I'm out there and willing to look around a bit.... I find new trails, stuff I've never seen before. An amazing amount of single track out there. 
Cap Forest opens May 1st or thereabouts!
Now if we could just do something about this rain. 

Yeah , guess I'll have to gut 'er out and hit Belfair AGAIN! Don't know that Capital Forest will satiate my hunger for good trail. I sure miss Reiter!

4 minutes ago, dirtbikesonny said:

Yeah , guess I'll have to gut 'er out and hit Belfair AGAIN! Don't know that Capital Forest will satiate my hunger for good trail. I sure miss Reiter!

Reiter certainly wasn't "within 1 1/2 hours" from Oly.  NO riding within that time frame this time of year other than shelton and belfair i would say.

Joe 

Reiter certainly wasn't "within 1 1/2 hours" from Oly.  NO riding within that time frame this time of year other than shelton and belfair i would say.

Joe 

Depends on how fast you drive! I used to live in Maryville , did a lot of riding at Reiter and Walker. Even did a decent amount in Canada.

Joe 

Depends on how fast you drive! I used to live in Maryville , did a lot of riding at Reiter and Walker. Even did a decent amount in Canada.

1 minute ago, dirtbikesonny said:

Depends on how fast you drive!emoji13.png I used to live in Maryville , did a lot of riding at Reiter and Walker. Even did a decent amount in Canada.emoji110.png
Depends on how fast you drive!emoji13.png I used to live in Maryville , did a lot of riding at Reiter and Walker. Even did a decent amount in Canada.emoji110.png

Son now my real question: How long have you been riding belfair, and how well do you know the real singletrack there? What percentage of the 100+ miles of it have you / do you ride?

Joe

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dirtbikesonny said:

Reiter? Who cares. 

You're only about 90 minutes from the best riding in the world at Little Naches, Rim Rock, or Gifford....

Honestly, the only thing standing in a rider's way is lack of imagination and desire. There are places to ride all over the place. Oh, and you could join the PSSERS or the club in Shelton. 

Heading to Desert 100 to ride....

....and pull down miles upon miles of ribbon and caution tape...and arrows...and broken plastic.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MX813 said:

Heading to Desert 100 to ride....

....and pull down miles upon miles of ribbon and caution tape...and arrows...and broken plastic.

And another thanks to you and everyone else that makes that event possible. This race was the first moto race of my life. I put the sticker on the back window of my truck, very proud of it.