Pine Barrens Riding

Have been out of riding for the past year..... just getting back out again.  Figured I'd see if there are any experienced  riders looking to ride.  Usually Ride Saturdays starting 10ish till whenever....  .  We usually run 70-140 miles sometimes more.  Consisting of single track, double track and fireroads all mixed in.  Everyone in our group is on late model 350's and 500's that are plated.  We all have about 85-100+ mile range between fill ups.  All experienced riders in group.

We welcome riders with riding skills, good maintained bikes and same interest.  We usually start out of Toms River.  If you want to ride just pm your number and I will get in touch.

Talk soon,

Docbones

IMG_2310.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hear ya. Is there anyway i can get an XR and KX plated? I have an MSO for the kx but it says for off highway competition use only. The XR only has a BOS. Also, is a plate good enough or do they need to be street legal too? Thanks.

ive never tried it but...
http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?144432-Get-a-Street-Legal-Title-and-Plate-for-ANY-Bike!

and rangers dont usually catch dirt bikes in the pine barrens, usually VWs and out of state uhauls ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...