Any His And Her Dual Sport Riders Out There?

Wife and I both are basic trail riders.

Even the kid tags along sometimes.

Any other couples out there? Eastern Pennsylvania here. Bucks County.

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_3440.JPGIMG_6182.JPG

• Like 2

Where are you guys from Huck? How did you like Bald Eagle? We also plan on checking out the Majestic Trails next month.. about 4 or so hours away from us in Berks County.

• Like 1

We're down in Somerset, Kentucky(South Central KY) ...that pic was on the K.A.T.   We haven't been to Bald Eagle...

My apologies I was reading that on the fly. That's awesome! She wasn't a a CB500X bad but with her short inseam it would have to be heavily modded.. lowering link and shaved seat to maybe get close enough but then it defeats the purpose of being an ADV bike. The XT fits her spot on. We did a hundred miles yesterday although she's not fond of that much rode time we had a great day on some trails too. IMG_0820.JPGIMG_0848.PNG
  • Like 2

I know a couple in Illinois like you guys. They have a pair of CRF250L's.  They like tooling around on their dual sports.

It looks like you guys have a lot of fun making your blog.

• Like 1

Cool, my wife and I ride together also. We are just down the road from RAC property. Maybe we will see you out there sometime!

Cool, my wife and I ride together also. We are just down the road from RAC property. Maybe we will see you out there sometime!

Nice. We will be up at Darkwater side Sunday weather permitting

Yeah, weather has been back and forth all week. We will probably be up whichever day it doesn't rain.