2007 kx250 Plastic Conversion Questions

Had sorta ruined my back number plates during a hare scramble last year and i'm thinking about getting a whole new set of plastics and graphics. I was wondering if anyone has tried putting newer plastics on a 2007 kx250. My biggest issue is the front fender, I love the look of the new front fenders on the 250's and 450's. The only other parts is radiator shrouds because the stock ones quite ugly to but the back fender and number plates are fine. If anyone knows if any newer plastics will fit let me know, not scared to re drill some holes or make some small brackets if necessary, just curious, anything y'all know would be a big help.

Front fender / number plate is pretty much a bolt-on affair.  Start there.  Shrouds can usually be put on from other years but you'll have to build some (usually simple) brackets.  The rear end is tough but do-able if you can fabricate...   I ran some '08 450 shrouds on mine for a little while but they weren't perfect so I took 'em off.  I may play with it a little in the future but it's only vanity, I'd rather be riding than wrenching... 

Post pics if you get it knocked out, we wanna see!