MX Mounts

I saw an add for these awhile back and could never find it again.  how are you hauling the bikes?  if you have room for 3-4 bikes it makes sense I guess.  1-2  bikes seems like straps would be easier, or a wheel chock.  we used a flat bed trailer for a bit, and it sucked because it had no lip to plant front tire against so these would have helped, but only had two bikes so just got wheel chocks.

If I did get them, it'd be for mine and wife's bike in the back of my truck. Not really in dire need of them. They just seemed different and cool.

Yes they are pretty cool.  Any idea why the f1 light is blinking when I am kicking over the bike?  It shuts off when it starts, then blinks again when I hit the kill switch. 

From what I understand, the light is basically somewhat of a "check engine" light. There may be some trouble codes stored. But don't quote me on it.

For the toy hauler, I use the Risk Racing Lock N Load system. You can pull the system up when not in use and the floor mounts are really thin so theres not an obnoxious hump where they mount to. My hauler is pretty much 1 room, so that makes a difference for me. There are different mounts to use in the back of your truck, but it comes with both mounts, so you can just move the system in-between the 2.