9000 lumens

Just added a 7200 lumen light bar on top of my 1800 lumen HID. Better in person. Total watts 127.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

According to my research I should be in the clear if under 180 watts my lights are at 127 now. No issues to report. Lights only purpose is for the upcoming WABDR. :excuseme: anyone ever run a light bar? 

43 minutes ago, ThumpNRed said:

That head on picture looks like you could weld with it!

Yeah I'm not a fan of the appearance. Hoping these additions break up the Bender look. Lol 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

32 minutes ago, Monk said:

What's the distance to the trees? Not a lot of throw for 7200lm...

200 feet at most. I'm going to take a picture on the trail tonight. The driveway I was in had a slight downward slope. Also only 1/3 of the light is a spot light. The flanking sides are floods. 

These are 10 degree spot lights angled out slightly to give more coverage to the sides. They're on brackets that use the same mounts and the turn signals. These throw all the light needed for running at night. 

IMG_0631Compress.jpg

46 minutes ago, Oldtech said:

These are 10 degree spot lights angled out slightly to give more coverage to the sides. They're on brackets that use the same mounts and the turn signals. These throw all the light needed for running at night. 

IMG_0631Compress.jpg

How many watts are you drawing? And have you had issues? 

43 minutes ago, crypto666 said:

The less weight you add to your bars, the better it runs during the day.  

People keep telling me that. I don't notice any difference with the added weight. With all the rain we've had lately it's hard to tell in all this mud. On the road it's the same. 

1 hour ago, Mk1313 said:

People keep telling me that. I don't notice any difference with the added weight. With all the rain we've had lately it's hard to tell in all this mud. On the road it's the same. 

how much additional weight are talking about? i have dual headlites and an oil cooler below that on the fender. i didnt notice it feeling heavier with this extra weight, it might be 5 lbs., the bike is heavy to begin with. i would think adding a larger tank would cause more problems than that because additional fuel is heavy and up high.

3 hours ago, 91kdx25088 said:

how many watts is your stator?

dont recall, its either 280 or 320 from a 84 vf700. the lights im using are 115w ea.

Edited by garthr
addl info