Broken exhaust valve on 03 rm125. PLEASE HELP!!!

My exhaust valve broke on my 03 rm125. Unfortunately that year exhaust valves were discontinued. I wanted to replace both of them, because i should just replace them both.

My question is,  how hard is it gonna be for me to find these powervalves if there discontinued? I can't find anything on ebay or anywhwhere used. I've had my local bike shop search around and nothing came back. How would I go about finding them? Does anyone know anyone with a set? or  how much it would be to have a machinist some how pin it and weld it or something? 

I'm new to forums so correct me if i'm posting in the wrong area. I apppreciate any feedback, thanks!!!!!!!!!! p.s can post pics if needed

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/search/Suzuki/Motorcycle/2003/RM125/EXHAUST+VALVE+(MODEL+K3)/parts.html

Try that for part numbers. I see a few of them parts listed are discontinued though, not sure exactly what you need though?

I would ring around various bike shops and see what they say first of all. If you're outside of the UK I can't help with any shops i'm afraid but may be worth asking around everywhere. Also, try and find motocross bike breakers and see if they have a similar year to your bike that they've stripped down? I'm not sure if parts are compatiible with earlier year models, but it's possible.

If no luck there then machining it may be the way to go?

Edited by AE448

thanks for the reply, I'm looking for the set of exhaust valves, just the valves, everything else is in working order. Only one broke, but i'd like to replace them both. I live in Maryland.

if I cant find them, i'm gonna have no choice but to see what a machine shop is gonna run me to fix it. Never ran into this problem before, this is terrible lol

Do you have any idea on a price for like machinist labor? like a general idea on price?

On 07/04/2017 at 3:12 PM, Tyler Trexler said:

thanks for the reply, I'm looking for the set of exhaust valves, just the valves, everything else is in working order. Only one broke, but i'd like to replace them both. I live in Maryland.

if I cant find them, i'm gonna have no choice but to see what a machine shop is gonna run me to fix it. Never ran into this problem before, this is terrible lol

Do you have any idea on a price for like machinist labor? like a general idea on price?

No idea as I live in England, I barely know my own currency haha! I wouldn't think it would cost too much. I think the hard part would be actually welding it or whatever.