Clear Creek

ahh back to a civilized time, when the wide open buffalo roamed and the camp fires burned, and the trails thundered.

14707901_1230696413657798_2937551635650878500_o.jpg

img0152.jpg

feb old pic082 (2).jpg

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

Establishing and designating Wilderness areas will not benefit the OHV community at all.

• Like 3

I like it just the way it is. It hasn't been this open since the day they closed it. I think its perfect, keeps the L7's out.

• Like 1

Let's do it.  Weather wise it should be very good.  His parts still haven't come in.  Ugh.  The kit was here in a day.  The individual bearing is taking forever.

Give me a month to have it up and work out all the kinks.  I'm going to team up with him and force him to do it.  Good Father/Son working experience.  I'm building a son, it takes time.  Yesterday I had him helping me fix the deck and he was bustin' my balls the whole time.  Who do you know that does that?  He said, "Aren't you glad I know how to do things!"  :smirk: If I'm not involved, the project will take 6 months to a year.  There's so many other things to do.

Worst case, that steaming pile of orange was down for 1 week, tops.  I grew up with old/broken shit. :rolleyes:  Now I'm just a tight wad & refuse to buy anything new. :thumbsup:

Bottom Line:  He wants to do it.  He just needs that Fixin' MoFo to hold his hand! ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by superslyko