Cam caps machined for head?

Ok long story short.  Bought brand new head from kawi for my 2013 kx450f and they shop that ported it messed it up.  He replaced it with a new head from kawi and now I can't get the cam cap to seal, oil just blows out the weep hole in the spark plug well.  The cam cap rocks and doesn't sit flat.  If you put a straight edge on the head its good but the cam cap is high where the o-ring sits so maybe why its not sealing good.  I have another set of cam caps but I am assuming these are all machined sets and can't interchange?

I thought the head comes with the cam caps because they are a matched set.

The cam caps or towers that hold the cams are machined to match the head. But I suspect that's not what you're referring to. Because I'm not sure what that has to do with the spark plug seal. Are you talking about the cover? Those are not matched.

Thats what I am talking about, there is an o-ring under the spark plug side cap.  I found issue though, it was the gasket for the valve cover that seals spark plug hole.

5 hours ago, anthony voges said:

Does RMZ250 cam caps fits RMZ450 ?

you cannot mix and match cam caps.  Like stated before, they are bore matched to the head.