Need diagnostic help on ktm

Don't know if this right part to post but. Today I brought 12" 250 sfx everything thing good only found one problem I need help to fix and diagnose it. So the bike idle and run good but when slowing down and or coming to a stop the bike just cuts off . Even if I hold in clutch . It supposed to stay idle I have to keep reving for it to not cut off . Why is that ? 

Starting off simple... did you try adjusting the clutch cable? If it's still engaging the gears, it could cause it to die when you stop.

I recently bought a KTM and mine did the same exact thing.  When I bought the bike I drove it around the block everything seemed fine but then when I stopped I grabbed the clutch and the bike was still pulling like it was still in gear and it died.

With KTM you need to warm the bike up more.  Try riding it for a while then slow down and grab the clutch while in gear and it should idle fine once it's warmed up... If it doesn't then you probably need to bleed the clutch.

It's completely normal... I was worried about my bike too since I just bought one but once I rode it and the bike warmed up I was all good to go.