Peter Allen wrenches

14 minutes ago, ERIO said:

Supercross dresser

IMG_4910.PNG

Wow.....

His bikini wax job was all for naught..........

Here is a better looking fella. I took this pic quite a few years back in the pits at Anaheim 1. I had no idea he was a cross dresser. As far as I know He has not started the estrogen treatments yet. I think he is waiting until retirement. His wife Ellie does not seem to mind.

Adam-Lambert-Jay-Leno-01-2009-12-21.jpg

6 minutes ago, ballisticexchris said:

Here is a better looking fella. I took this pic quite a few years back in the pits at Anaheim 1. I had no idea he was a cross dresser. As far as I know He has not started the estrogen treatments yet. I think he is waiting until retirement. His wife Ellie does not seem to mind.

Adam-Lambert-Jay-Leno-01-2009-12-21.jpg

Charles ?

1 minute ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Charles ?

No this is Chad Reed. He  had just wiped the lipstick off when I shot this pic. Transworld Motocross offered me a boatload of cash for this picture. I had to turn them down because I would have given up the rights to post this whenever I pleased. Regardless of how he dresses, he still knows how to ride.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2017 at 0:48 PM, ballisticexchris said:

No this is Chad Reed. He  had just wiped the lipstick off when I shot this pic. Transworld Motocross offered me a boatload of cash for this picture. I had to turn them down because I would have given up the rights to post this whenever I pleased. Regardless of how he dresses, he still knows how to ride.

When was that taken?