MPH speedo wanted

Hi as i am in England and we are in MPH my KLX450R speedo is in KM's and as nobody has solved the riddle of how or if it can be changed from one to the other doe's anyone out there have a MPH version for sale and be willing to ship to the UK.

If there is anyone with one and info on speed sensor needs to be changed as well please message me with costs and i will get back to you ASAP.

Also need info on Acerbis 3.3 gallon tank as they only list 2008/2009 as with most parts.

EXCELLENT FORUM FULL OF GOOD INFO 

Regards Derek

The US only had the bike for 08/09 so the aftermarket from The US will list as fitting 08-09 but the bike is the same so any parts listed will still fit right up to the 17 models,you may find it easier to just buy a trail tech speedo,you will get far more info from it compared to the stock one and cheap

• Like 1

I design circuit boards so when this question came up around 5 years ago, I had a look.  There is no switch in software or on the pcb, so you need the controller's eprom code changed. Super easy if your the engineer at Kaw you program it in-circuit.  For normal folks you just have to buy a used one in the flavor you want.  If I were going to do several for people, I would get one, desolder it, and use an ic programmer to copy the IC to a file.