I was thinking a yz 125 I'm 12 5'5 110lbs and will be 9 months till I get one I've been driving four wheelers since I was five and have a mini bike I've never drove a manual but I understand it what bike should I buy any help would be great I plan on just riding some trails and dirt roads and occasionally motocross track

Edited by Off-roadur612

2 hours ago, Andrewb399 said:

I would look into either an 85 2 stroke, kx100 or crf150r, a yz125 might be a bit big for you

Thanks also was at my grandpas and said a 85 so ill probably get a yz85

at your height, you are better off getting the KX100 or CRF150RB (both 19"/16") wheels rather than the 85s that have 17"/14".  KTM also makes an 85 Big Wheel and a 105 that have 19"/16".  Suzuki also has an RM85L (large wheel).

Yz85 is a good bike but doesnt have a powervalve and has softer low end and a bigger hit.

Edited by SilvFx

I would recommend a crf150rb or a kx100 just like SilvFx. At 5'5" I was on a yz125, but it was big for me. I weighed a bit more than 110 lbs. I'm 5'8" 160lbs now and on a 250f, and that still scares me from time to time. A 125 has some decent power, especially if you don't weigh very much. And if you're new the manuals, a 125 may not be the best option.