flo yellow plastics

I went ahead and took the plunge. prolly will piss the Beta "Purists" but i don't care i like it. definitely gonna put some graphics on it they're on order but i think the red and yellow contrast each other pretty well. Enjoy, i know there isn't any pics of what it actually looks like on the bike so if you're on the fence of buying them hopefully this helps one way or the other

IMG_2967.JPG

• Like 4

You could always powder coat that frame black, it would look killer then... BTW, you ever find some graphics for it?

There’s another thread on this already or at least postings of the dayglo with graphics. There’s a couple of guys locally that run them on their Beta with graphics. It actually looks nice and I would have sworn it would be ugly before seeing. Im actually interested in seeing the black plastics done right with graphics. I always loved the Gasgas 300 ec 2009 that was black and red and white I think. That bike looked great. Still of all the colors I think the Beta race editions that are red mostly then white and blue are the standard most gorgeous.. It’s great that we have a variety of choices for colors besides just red and white plastics.