Will a Chinese carb work?

Hi y'all I've got an 06 crf70 bought for dirt cheap. It's got a new top end on it and a different carb than stock. It's got a Dekni PZ-190 carb on it. It seems that it has a larger opening than the stock one. Plus the bolt spacing is more than stock. They hogged out the holes on the carb flange to make it bolt up to the stock intake! Will this carb work for this motor? I mean I know it will run because I have gotten it running. But how will it perform compared to the original carb?

If the carb is "working" like it should, i would recommend calling BBR or someone else in the world of pit bikes. He'll search eBay too, They sell intakes meant for bigger carbs. If a bigger carb will do anything in terms of power or performance is a highly debated topic. You could also just as easy buy a used carb and intake off eBay for 60-70 bucks and take care of it the "right" way which is what I would recommend. Bigger carbs are not really needed unless it has something done to it. Like porting or a takeagawa super head, or if it has a bore kit on it.

Nothing special just a new Chinese top end! lol I did however thin the piston rings out by grinding them down on a piece of plate glass using valve lapping compound to obtain 004" piston ring groove clearance

Which Keihin carb is it a replica of? I need the initial adjustments and float setting for it

Can't find anything for the dekni pz190 carb anywhere

I went ahead and set it like the service manual states for the original carb 10.7mm. It looks identical to it

Seems to be running great now! Now I need to get it dialed in. Oh and get a silencer on it. This thing is loud!