The Seattle track is . . .

a pile of dry brownie mix.  Sheeesh.  Add some water to it, or something.

• Like 1

Just now, slowgs2001 said:

That track was built by the devil himself. Track from hell

Yes, BBA did design that track, trying to intervene to screw Tomac and myself.  Even BBA isn't powerful enough to stop the Tomacinator!!!!!

Go Eli Go!!!!!!

• Like 2

Reducing the mains by 3 minutes because of possible bad conditions, mud, to me is kinda silly,

however since it was dry why not go back to the 20 minutes? Is this something that is agreed upon beforehand?

• Like 5

Supercross Lives Matter! Well, first I actually thought 250 Lives Matter! then I realized they shortened both the 250 and 450 main. Lame, lame, lame.  They did it to keep Tomac from winning.   I was sitting 4 or 5 rows up from the rail right after that hairpin into the rhythm section after the finish line jump. Tomac was taking that corner wide, railing it, then jumping all of the way to the top of the first table top. It was a beautiful thing to watch in person. 

Edited by KaToomTime
  • Like 7

The racing was good, mainly because of the one tough block they put in a place that they knew would cause trouble.    (why not move that damn thing?)

But the track... what was that shit?    Supercross is looking more and more like ArenaCross.   

• Like 1

Did they go to Mt St Helens and excavate volcanic ash after hearing how much it sucked riding on it at a GP track?

That track looked brutal.  Tomac and Webb did some spectacular crashes.

Emig called it.  The Suzuki tuff block was pulled into the race line and took out several riders, including Dungey, who might have to rethink his going inside on the start strategy.  Reed did a nice endurocross ride over the tuff block.

Dungey in a pile up, Tomac flies over the bars, tie in points.  You couldn't script this drama.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, -oG said:

a pile of dry brownie mix.  Sheeesh.  Add some water to it, or something.

It did present a challenge and made this race different than most, which is good.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 69fastback said:

The track separated the good riders, from the really good riders. 

Have to agree with that, and also most everybody did make mistakes in that dry powdery almost silt type dirt.

Both Marvin M and Plessinger made it look much easier than it was. 

Anderson started having all kinds of problem about 2/3rds in. I was watching him struggle several time though the rhythm section after the start (where I was sitting). Even after Tomac's endo he caught back up to Jason. 3 more minutes he might have caught Marvin. I am not sure what the lap times were at that point, but Tomac was riding like a wild man possessed. His wheelies in the whoops reminded me of last year's Daytona race.

Edited by KaToomTime
  • Like 3

It looked like Tomac was having a hard time getting his flow in the heat race . In the main event he was back on his A Game .

Dungey  dug in deep with another incredible ride . I think he will still be smart , ride at 100% and keep it on two wheels . 

Tomac still needs to get decent starts . 

The track made most of the top pro's look squirrelly , except Plessinger and Musquin

Edited by Biff Barf

I just hope the championships comes down to riding and not bad / good luck .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KaToomTime said:

Anderson started having all kinds of problem about 2/3rds in. I was watching him struggle several time though the rhythm section after the start (where I was sitting). Even after Tomac's endo he caught back up to Jason. 3 more minutes he might have caught Marvin. I am not sure what the lap times were at that point, but Tomac was riding like a wild man possessed. His wheelies in the whoops reminded me of last year's Daytona race.

Tomac was attacking the track like should be done.  How can Dungey come through the pack like that passing people that aren't getting blue flags, but he couldn't pass Reed last week?  Maybe the STL track was too shitty / tight / one lined?

• Like 3

This was the first race I've been too. We sat in the second row up on the south of the stadium right in front of the big triple, it was awesome watching them fly by.

When the giant fire balls shot out of the stack it was so damn hot at our seats lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jasongind said:

This was the first race I've been too. We sat in the second row up on the south of the stadium right in front of the big triple, it was awesome watching them fly by.

When the giant fire balls shot out of the stack it was so damn hot at our seats lol.

I took a video of it at the start of the 450 main. Nice and warm. Sorry this is a screenshot you can tap the play button until you wear the skin off of your finger and it still won't move!

Screenshot_20170409-125912.png

Edited by KaToomTime
  • Like 2