Reed said he wasn't blocking Dungey

Watching Ryan laugh with Reed reminded me of the politician who would give a

free reach around to anyone who he wanted support from.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Suck it haters!!!!

If Reed said it then it must be true.

• Like 3

I see Reed as a politician when he retires from racing. He even knows how to smile when he lies to the cameras. Problem is everyone witnessed him being a dick and lies wont fix that.

• Like 7

And Hillary Clinton said she has been consistent in her views and never changed.  A video of her lies are on YouTube.

Dungey and Reed must and kissed and made up.   Clearly Reed needed to be reminded what the blue flag is for and part of the rule states pull out of the fast line when safe.   3 laps of waiting for a safe spot is bull ship.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Was I the only one ROFL when they showed Reed complaining to the officials about other riders "riding dangerously"?

Karma is you new sponsor.

He was just trying to help the officials be consistent and was giving his account of something that happened from his own on-track perspective!:p

You know who he was probably talking about dont you??

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TDW said:

He was just trying to help the officials be consistent and was giving his account of something that happened from his own on-track perspective!:p

You know who he was probably talking about dont you??

The line up of USUAL SUSPECTS are Barcia, Alessi, Fresie, Bowers, and James Stewart.  The last two have solid alibis.

It did look like "open season" on Reed in the heat.  And not even by riders on KTMs or Huskies.  I don't know if it was the track or some riders just fed up with Reed.   I'm sure if they asked those riders, they would say, "They didn't do it".  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BBA said:

I see Reed as a politician when he retires from racing. He even knows how to smile when he lies to the cameras. Problem is everyone witnessed him being a dick and lies wont fix that.

Worked for the purple lipped mulatto for 8 years.

EDIT:  Sorry, wrong forum, I thought this was TS. :smirk:

Edited by cjjeepercreeper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kev_XR said:

The line up of USUAL SUSPECTS are Barcia, Alessi, Fresie, Bowers, and James Stewart.  The last two have solid alibis.

It did look like "open season" on Reed in the heat.  And not even by riders on KTMs or Huskies.  I don't know if it was the track or some riders just fed up with Reed.   I'm sure if they asked those riders, they would say, "They didn't do it".  

When he went up to the tower to talk to the official-which I think it was Gallager-it was probably about Malcolm Stewart bumping or pushing him to the side on the finish line jump. Anyway Mook beat him to the finish line by inches and I bet the 22 wasnt ok with that.

He sure has had some problems lately. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kev_XR said:

Reed's other black flag.

In typical Canard fashion, no regard for anyone's safety when it comes to where he lands.  Not a Reed fan really, but Canard earned that face full of dirt.  I think I would have done the same thing.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HeavyRotation said:

I loved his little jab about having more experience than everyone else on the track. Smug little devil.

And yet he doesn't know the blue flag rules... More than one.  Oh well, it's his rookie season as a LAPPER.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

In typical Canard fashion, no regard for anyone's safety when it comes to where he lands.  Not a Reed fan really, but Canard earned that face full of dirt.  I think I would have done the same thing.

The AMA should move the last landing bump farther from corner entrances.  Cross jumping took out Tomac a couple years ago.

If Reed had waited until Canard was back at racing speed, then punted him, like Windham punted DV, I don't think he would have gotten black flagged.  But Canard was still collecting himself and was defenseless.  Like hitting a boxer as he is trying to stand up from a knock down.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kev_XR said:

The AMA should move the last landing bump farther from corner entrances.  Cross jumping took out Tomac a couple years ago.

If Reed had waited until Canard was back at racing speed, then punted him, like Windham punted DV, I don't think he would have gotten black flagged.  But Canard was still collecting himself and was defenseless.  Like hitting a boxer as he is trying to stand up from a knock down.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

I didn't mind seeing Canard get cleaned out.  I'd have rather seen Reed punt him up into the stands, but Tuff blocks are a lot safer.  Canard should have been pulled off the track and beaten every time he tried that jumping into the corner / cross jumping shit.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

Reed said he wasn't blocking? LMAO he went out of his way to chop off his line 4 or 5 times. His lap times dropped huge once Dungey cought him and he tried ramming him coming out of the tunnel when Dungey finally did pass on.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Reed said he wasn't blocking? LMAO he went out of his way to chop off his line 4 or 5 times. His lap times dropped huge once Dungey cought him and he tried ramming him coming out of the tunnel when Dungey finally did pass on.

Why would he say something that isn't true? :smirk:

• Like 3

Maybe it's the millions he's already got or the hot young wife or both.......all I can say is dungey is a better man than I cuz there is no way I would be friendly with reed one week after what he pulled.......

• Like 1