Pipe Guard for a PC Platinum

Does anyone know which, if any, carbon fiber pipe guard will fit the Pro Circuit Platinum pipe for the 17 300s? I put a gnarly dent in mine on its maiden voyage and would like to get a guard to prevent any damage after I get it fixed. 

Side note, I swear this thing made more power after the dent.

I had to adjust the mounts a but and swap the lower pipe mount backwards to get it to fit properly. If I left the lower mount in the stock configuration, it would pull the silencer over to where it was contacting the shock spring. 

As a side note on pipe selection: The PC pipe makes a ridiculous amount of midrange and top end, but less lower. Its much more like a 250 in that its not much bottom, and then when it gets on the pipe its lightswitch power. I think its a good pipe for high speed races, but if you don't keep the revs up it can wear you out. I think the fatty would have suited me and my riding style better, personally.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2017 at 11:07 AM, CSAR FE said:

As a side note on pipe selection: The PC pipe makes a ridiculous amount of midrange and top end, but less lower. Its much more like a 250 in that its not much bottom, and then when it gets on the pipe its lightswitch power. I think its a good pipe for high speed races, but if you don't keep the revs up it can wear you out. I think the fatty would have suited me and my riding style better, personally.

I am new to 2st and this pipe came on 14 te300. Combined with 13/48 gearing it does feel feel very thin down low, bit great in the mid/high - which i wont really like riding it much. 

Whats a better pipe for low down power?